Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we lose this experience I wouldn’t be against Luke Parker on a 2 year deal with a trigger for a 3rd.

Play 80% forward with stints through the midfield.

Still a very good player who oozes leadership. Would be a great get.
Nah if we are going to be bad it's better to be bad and young. We've already got enough senior guys especially in the midfield with Taranto, Prestia, Hopper, Ross etc

If we keep Jack Graham I’ll spew up. He’s a nothing player that peaked in his 4th game. West Coast overpaying is going to land us an early 2nd round pick. We should be thanking the maker, not trying to convince him to stay!

If we lose this experience I wouldn’t be against Luke Parker on a 2 year deal with a trigger for a 3rd.

Play 80% forward with stints through the midfield.

Still a very good player who oozes leadership. Would be a great get.
The state of the club at the moment is already driving me up the wall. If we brought in Luke Parker it’d send me to an early grave.

This club is losing the plot, how we won 3 flags is starting to amaze me

View attachment 2079332

View attachment 2079333

Talk about jumping at shadows.

This was the interesting bit for me from that story.

It's understood the Richmond offer is not as long as West Coast's four-year bid, but the Tigers would like to keep Graham ahead of an important off-season for the rebuilding club.

Comes across like we're doing similar to what happened with Brandon Ellis, we're happy to keep him but on our terms and if he chooses to leave then we've offered him a deal which I believe adds to the compensation formula as it means that he was deemed a required player.

This was the interesting bit for me from that story.

It's understood the Richmond offer is not as long as West Coast's four-year bid, but the Tigers would like to keep Graham ahead of an important off-season for the rebuilding club.

Comes across like we're doing similar to what happened with Brandon Ellis, we're happy to keep him but on our terms and if he chooses to leave then we've offered him a deal which I believe adds to the compensation formula as it means that he was deemed a required player.
For the love of god I hope it’s just a tactic bc I’m keen to wave goodbye to Graham

In a strong draft 12 and 20 is big overs for Rioli. Eagles are going to get less for Tom Barrass who is a 195cm gun key defender. GC got pick-5 alone for Rankine who was a 22yo pick-2. Swans got pick-15 for a 25yo Jordan Dawson.

Rioli is a very good player. But he’s 28yo start of 2025. If he was uncontracted he’d net us a mid-teens pick in a trade. So 12 and 20 is overs …. I’m not saying we have to accept it, but we need to accept the reality it’s overs.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
That deal stinks of dogshit. Who gives a frogs fat ass if he's 28.

Were the examples you listed contracted? Nah didn't think so.

All that matters is that he's contracted for multiple years , and his suitor needs him a lot more than we do, and we ant to keep him.

An exceptional deal or we won't even pick up the phone. It baffles me that people think otherwise. Madness complete flipping madness.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cotchys take on ch7 News tonight
Bakes - gone
And 1 or 2 others likely to be traded.
Cotch thinks this is smart given our lean previous couple of drafts
Cotchy trying to save his mates

Jordan Lewis: If a player request a trade get ride of them, they don't want to be there and all there thinking about is when is my next opportunity for me to get out of here.
I think this as well!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back