Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hobbs makes zero sense. He is like a mix of Taranto, Hopper and Prestia...
Why are we trying to bring in players who all have the same profile?
I'd take Perkins well before I'd take Hobbs.

That said, a 20-year-old version of either Taranto, Hopper or Prestia would be more than welcome, if that's who you're rating him with.

That said, a 20-year-old version of either Taranto, Hopper or Prestia would be more than welcome, if that's who you're rating him with.
Step Brothers Yep GIF by reactionseditor

As with most trades it comes down to what we’d have to pay for him.
And we know who we’d have to deal with here!!
Excruciating!!!

I was the first person to ring Sam up after his ridiculous claim on Carlton. He called me an idiot and that I knew nothing about football will be fun ringing up again in w weeks

Last night someone rang in to Sam’s show, saying that we haven’t got a finals “series”. It should be just “the Finals” because a series is a best three or five etc.

Not the most pressing issue in the world but a fair point.

Sam’s smug reply was “thanks, enjoy the finals series”.

I’m guessing at school he would’ve been sucking up to the cool or the most entitled kids and probably engaging in a bit of bullying to impress them.

Keeps saying that he and Richo are mates; I find that hard to believe.

Not a likeable bloke at all.

Keep playing him.
We'll get pick one in the draft next year and the year after too before Tassie roll in.
Alter the B & F Count.
Graham winner of the JD should get us Reid

So we trade trade Bolton, Baker and Rioli and get get 5 first rounders back in addition to pick 1 .
In all seriousness what do we do with the remaining 8 picks?
Draft 8 Dustys

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Bradley David Walter Scott comes into a club and starts releasing players, get in the queue.

At North early doors he released:

David Hale & pick 52 for pick 27 - Kieran Harper & pick 71 Ben Mabon

Josh Gibson for picks 25 - Aaron Black & 41 - Ayden Kennedy,

and later Levi Greenwood for pick 25 - Daniel Nielsen

Those players he released played in about 9 more Grand Finals between them than North ever managed under Bradley David Walter.

I'm just saying we don't need more of the same type running through the midfield. Our mids have been exposed for pace this year. We need a more dynamic midfielder who can break the lines with power and pace.
Apart from our forward line, that's our biggest weakness.

I said weeks ago that GC are expecting him and shared my source with a couple of posters in here, I am not sure on the Tigs side though.

GC's confidence has to tell you that we have agreed though.
Wonder how Touk Miller feels.Least Lynch was uncontracted

Tiger71 saying we've got interest in Jack Lukosius has me a bit worried. I like key forwards that can split packs and take big contested marks, and that ain't him.

GC are trying to make him something he's not. He is a third tall who distributes beautifully and provides run or a tall wingman in my opinion. Talented player but I would be trying to play him as a key forward.

Plus they will probably want as a direct swap for Rioli and I'd prefer the picks.

I said weeks ago that GC are expecting him and shared my source with a couple of posters in here, I am not sure on the Tigs side though.

GC's confidence has to tell you that we have agreed though.
Can confirm Morro did tell me his mum said Dan was off to the Suns as she tucked him into bed.

LOL i was melting over a nothing article.

Richmond had strong interest in his draft year ... now we are thinking thank ****.
The entire story is nothing but pure speculation by Jay Clark as all he does is say Hobbs could move and Collingwood could make a play and Richmond were keen in his draft year. There is absolutely nothing to suggest he is looking to actually move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back