Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

North's treatment of him has been really poor. He definitely deserved to play in that side. He hasn't set the world on fire but I've seen glimpses where he can 'make it'.
He was a couple years behind losing pre seasons due to glandular fever ruling him out for an entire year.

Surely wouldn't cost us much and is in the age bracket. He would definitely play in our starting team currently and needs a season or 2 to develop. Would much rather him over Tsatas who looks to be delisted player in a couple years

North's treatment of him has been really poor. He definitely deserved to play in that side. He hasn't set the world on fire but I've seen glimpses where he can 'make it'.
He was a couple years behind losing pre seasons due to glandular fever ruling him out for an entire year.

Surely wouldn't cost us much and is in the age bracket. He would definitely play in our starting team currently and needs a season or 2 to develop. Would much rather him over Tsatas who looks to be delisted player in a couple years
????

why should we be a charity and trade out premiership chances??

remember, we do not draft Dusty we would be 40 plus years since the last premiership.

the line has to be drawn at some stage

Phillips deserves a second chance but not at RFC lining up to attack the 2024 draft. RFC is not the right club for him and Phillips not the right player for us. Phillips needs a crack at a more in the now club where he might be able to grow and learn and support a existing group. We simply should be drafting better talent in and shaping our list years ahead

Last edited:

He's better than Dow. Just. I'd only take him if we delsit Dow and Graham leaves. Even then only for a token pick.

Wil Phillips is a really interesting player for me. Still feel like he has potential ready to be unlocked and hasn’t really been given a chance to flourish. His defensive work this season has been impressive and he had to quickly learn how to tag to be able to get a game and managed to shut down and beat his opponent when he played. Could be a really good replacement for Graham going forward

Reckon he takes Millers spot when he's up to speed. He's a far better player.

Disagree. Blight in the new flavour of the month on BF. Has some major red flags to overcome at the next level while if Miller gets back to playing like he was up until about a month ago then between the three of Balta, Gibcus and Miller he has a lot to do to force his way into the side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Based on what exactly?

Miller clearly a better athlete, better kick and better one on one
Stronger, better reader of the play, better mark. Miller is very dour, doing a solid job in that role but think they'll want a bit more from an intercepting & attacking perspective long term.

I feel like you haven’t watched Blight play
I watched Miller have to swap over to Blight’s opponent against Carlton when he was getting towelled up (granted his first game I think so probably unfair to judge him too much on that performance)

And I’ve seen him rack up a ton of footy in the VFL last week but Miller was also having games like that in the VFL back when he was playing games there

Blight clearly isn’t as good a kick as Miller

Stronger, better reader of the play, better mark. Miller is very dour, doing a solid job in that role but think they'll want a bit more from an intercepting & attacking perspective long term.
Not easy to be an attacking defender when your team is getting creamed every week. Most players will eventually go into their shells and revert to concentrating just on trying to win their one on ones

I think too many people on here are getting blinded by Blight’s party muscles

If anyone at the club is still even considering making a move for this bloke, they need to be removed from their position.

Hobbs would just get in the way of the development of our draftees and other youngsters at RFC. I think he still has a reasonable chance at the bombers, they overrate other players who will fall away I think

Hobbs would just get in the way of the development of our draftees and other youngsters at RFC. I think he still has a reasonable chance at the bombers, they overrate other players who will fall away I think

If we didnt have Taranto and Hopper, maybe a player like that would be needed. But cant have any slow unskilled players alongside those 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back