Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If I was Richmond I'd be making serious enquiries with Rachele's management.
He isn't just a small forward. He can play through the middle. Showed a fair bit of that in 2023. Hasn't had the same opportunities this year.

Very much worth a look, even next year.

He isn't just a small forward. He can play through the middle. Showed a fair bit of that in 2023. Hasn't had the same opportunities this year.

Good mates with Sonsie as well isn’t he?

I agree and I know it wont be popular with some, given he shirks a few contests, but his talent is elite.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dont care how it can be done but the ultra focus should be pulling out all stops to get Pick 3 from West Coast and pick 5 from Suns. To achieve would mean focus on getting Freos Pick 9 and 17 (17 to make it happen easier) for Bolton and then I would give up Baker and pick 9 for WC pick 3. Rioli deal needs to focus on pick 5 minimum and getting back whatever later first round pick/early second to make it happen (later first as part of package would be best but even pick 25 would do).

Having picks 1,3 & 5, sets us up mega big time. Get Brissie pick 14, have 17 from Freo, then look to live trade out one or two picks in 20s for future 1st rounders, maybe we get lucky with Graham and get 22, so keep one of the 20s picks to draft but let go the others for future draft capital.

next year we are then involved hardcore to get in picks for salary cap space, I can see 2nd rounders being the norm in this type of transaction. 1st rounders to lucrative, maybe except legit premiership window
how does getting Freo picks help with West Coast's 3?? that is insanity

Gold Coast believes Daniel Rioli wants to make a fresh start of his career at the Suns, happy to allow relative Maurice Rioli to continue his career at Punt Road and up for a fresh challenge after nine seasons.
Rioli is contracted until 2027 at Richmond and the Suns have had no preliminary discussions with the Tigers over a trade but are hopeful Adem Yze will eventually be open minded.

Rioli and Nick Vlastuin are likely to compete for the Jack Dyer Medal this year, with the Tigers likely to be able to secure two late first-round picks from the Suns if they come to the party.

Rioli proposed to partner Paris Lawrence during this year’s off-season bye but she could continue her DJing career in Brisbane and Gold Coast if they relocated.

Relative Maurice just signed a two-year deal so is now established at Punt Road with a strong future ahead of him.

Rioli could be one of a number of premiership Tigers to depart. (Photo by Josh Chadwick/Getty Images)

Rioli could be one of a number of premiership Tigers to depart. (Photo by Josh Chadwick/Getty Images)
But it remains possible the Tigers might simply refuse to trade Daniel Rioli given he is contracted even though the incentive of two first-round picks for a player who will be 28 in April will be tempting.

It comes with Adelaide interested in home grown forward Jack Lukosius but with the Suns likely to ask for a first-round pick in exchange if he does decide to head to the Crows.

The Suns have made clear they are keen to keep Lukosius despite him finishing the season in the VFL but it seems clear their public stance is not replicated by a hands-off message behind the scenes.

WHAT SHOULD RICHMOND DO IF THEY GET FIVE PICKS WITHIN 20 IN THIS DRAFT?​

An anonymous rival list boss on how Richmond can maximise their draft hand if they trade Shai Bolton and Daniel Rioli and secure five or even six picks in the top 20.
“Now is the time to strike. Hit the draft as hard as you can. It’s got everything and it’s probably the best top 20 we have seen since 2017. Now is the chance to load up. You have to nail your picks but you can pair guys up through the draft with multiple midfielders. It’s the only way for them to rebound and one day contend again.”

Pick one
Finn O’Sullivan
(Oakleigh Chargers)
“He’s the best mid in the draft. He’s a two-way runner, he’s combative. He hasn’t had a great run at this this year but in terms of what he could be, he’s a Sam Walsh type who compliments any midfield.”

Pick nine
Harry Armstrong
(Sandringham Dragons)
“He’s the best key forward in the draft. Tom Lynch is finishing up in the not-too-distant future. He’s the next generation Jeremy Cameron and he’s a local boy.”

Pick 10
Bo Allan
(Peel Thunder)
“He’s a 191cm WA kid who has played senior footy already and he can play as that third tall defender or as a big bodied mid.”

Pick 17
Matt Whitlock
(Murray Bushrangers)
“There aren’t too many good mids by this stage so he’s a good key back they could partner with Josh Gibcus. He’s a Shepparton boy, a really athletic tall, he joins in on offence and he can play forward a bit and has kicked goals there. So he’s really versatile and it would be a smart pick.”

Pick 20
Tom Gross
(Oakleigh Chargers)
“He’s a super competitive kid from Oakleigh. A 181cm midfielder and forward who just wins contests. He’s really tough, he would be a nice utility. He had a super national championships including 27 games against South Australia.”

Says there’s not too many good mids left at pick 17 and then picks one at 20. Ok then

Just on Rachele, I reckon he would be looking at the Hawks and thinking how fun footy would be there. They would be so attractive to confident kids with some attitude I reckon.
Yep they're calling it Flogball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back