Not open for further replies.
Jake Stringer is 30. What a bizarre comparison

we'd get sweet f a for big sexy too

dont even go there
We'd probably get niel-bullen from melbourne or frampton from colon for him

Find a top 5 pick for Bolton

Pick #15-#17 for baker will do

Its pretty simple really
Guarantee, the most we will get for Bolton is R1 this year and R1 next year, maybe a 2nd rounder aswell tops !!. What did we pay for both Taranto & Hopper. Logically, I cant see us getting more, even though we would like more.

In keeping with the theme of 2024, I can see a lot of disappointed Tigers fans come the first 2 weeks of October when a lot of the dream deals people are expecting done happen.
Agree we aren't getting what some are proposing. I also think the 2 contracted blokes are more than likely told they are staying than be traded.
This place will melt. It's what I'm expecting and I will still be disappointed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
Freo need a player like Bolton desperately. They have a great midfield but it is one dimensional. Bolton is a game breaker and if he played for them yesterday, they win.

Pick 9 + 10 will only work if West Coast are open to trading them for pick 3 + pick 23. Then on trade pick 3 for Bolton.

I’m a Bolton fan, but compare his effort to what Baker puts in.

I’d be willing to trade him if it meant keeping Baker and getting a top 3-5 pick for him.

I’d even increase Vlastuins contract with the money saved. That’s a player that we need to reward and is deserving of $1mil a year tbh.

freo board froffing for bolton
Except for like 1 or 2 of them. He will kick 50 with proper key forwards like Amiss/Treacy/Jackson. At the moment he has to be the key forward and the crumber because we have gimp Kozi and 1 arm Samson.

Except for like 1 or 2 of them. He will kick 50 with proper key forwards like Amiss/Treacy/Jackson. At the moment he has to be the key forward and the crumber because we have gimp Kozi and 1 arm Samson.
Exactly, last 2 years was probably his best seasons and that was with a half a Riewoldt last year. Shai was very good in 22 when we had 2 key forwards.

Rubbish article. Collingwood have nothing of interest for us and we aren't trading an injury prone Lynch for pick 30 something.
Melbourne could but they wouldn't have the salary cap space.
stupid click bait article
Dee's are desperate for a foward
its been there down fall for the past few years
but, it wont be a broken down Lynch

Freo need a player like Bolton desperately. They have a great midfield but it is one dimensional. Bolton is a game breaker and if he played for them yesterday, they win.

Pick 9 + 10 will only work if West Coast are open to trading them for pick 3 + pick 23. Then on trade pick 3 for Bolton.

I’m a Bolton fan, but compare his effort to what Baker puts in.

I’d be willing to trade him if it meant keeping Baker and getting a top 3-5 pick for him.

I’d even increase Vlastuins contract with the money saved. That’s a player that we need to reward and is deserving of $1mil a year tbh.
Pick 3 is not enough for Bolton. Need another first round pick as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back