Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
WC absolutely reamed them in 2017. Traded a F1 for a bunch of picks one of which was Allen and then won the flag and Suns won spoon and they got them all for a 1 pick downgrade now they're crying.
That was was that clown Scott Clayton makes Dodoro look like Einstein.
Guess where he ended up the following year after shafting us with that. Yep WCE. Should have been an AFL investigation. It was Disgraceful.

Sent from my SM-A546E using BigFooty.com mobile app

He’s loyal to Daniel tho
Think he gives a shit how much it will cost to get him?
That’s it, the Gold Coast are flush with talented youth and have the academy pipeline that means they don’t need to worry about giving away picks

Hardwick is targeting players that he believes will take the list to the next level and will pay whatever premium needed to do so

Why would we bid on Lombard at pick 1?
Suns would say ‘have him’ and then we are stuck with a small forward as our number 1 pick.’]
It’s beyond risky.

Which is why I say I doubt we do bid on Lombard anyway.

Also, Lombard’s one wood is described as being “bursting out the front of contests with top-end speed and driving the ball deep into attack with a penetrating right boot“. Sounds like something we could use (but like I said quite clearly, I doubt we bid on him at pick 1 anyway).

Also, let’s assume we do bid at pick 1: Gold Coast not matching would make a mockery of the whole notion of nominating to be taken as an academy player (especially for GC), when you consider that A) Gold Coast have more top end academy players coming through and B) Gold Coast notoriously have an issue with players leaving the club, so they’ll want to keep have as many players at the club that wants to play for them as possible (that won’t be due to contract reasons).

We get 1,6,9,10 & Brisbane's 1st rounder, our draft will be all done on night 1. LOL

Could trade pick 21 for a Future 1st.
1, 6, 9, 10, 13, 17 and Brisbane's first.

But we will trade 6&10 for 2, and 9 and Baker for 3.

1, 2, 3, 13, 17, Brisbane's first. Plus our 21, Graham compo (22), and 29. Use the first six, trade 21 and 22 for firsts next year and 29 for a future second and third.

1, 2, 3, 13, 17, Brisbane's first. Plus our 21, Graham compo (22), and 29. Use the first six, trade 21 and 22 for firsts next year and 29 for a future second and third.

Rebuild done. Put it in the oven to bake for 4 years.

Premiership 14 confirmed.

That’s it, the Gold Coast are flush with talented youth and have the academy pipeline that means they don’t need to worry about giving away picks

Hardwick is targeting players that he believes will take the list to the next level and will pay whatever premium needed to do so
We know that’s why it’s a pleasure doing business

They won’t send pick 20 with 6
I reckon GCS start proceedings with 13 & 20, they're going to lose both of those picks when a bid comes in for Lombard around 8-10, they'll be wanting to hold 6 thinking that a Lombard pick will come later but it's extremely risky as they could lose it if a bid comes earlier.
There's a lot of variables to play out in this, 3 things come to mind, Lukosius, Noble and salary cap/concessions

I know we aren’t in the zone at the moment for a Trac trade to be of interest ….but if we were, and his fitness stacks up…then the Ooze connection and being a big club might get the deal over the line

no way we want Trac.

Having said that what club would take the risk with Trac??

Furthermore who would go to Melbourne solely and Trac is not open about why he wants to leave. Something is not right

Some puppet master(s) is/are playing games trying to manipulate a situation and backdrop to suit their agenda

trac seems happy enough to talk to the media but will not disclose why he supposedly wants to leave Melbourne? yeah right.. At least Dunkley mentioned why he did want to leave the Bulldogs.

It is interesting, do Oliver and Trac get along or not?? No one wants to talk about it

Last edited:
I reckon GCS start proceedings with 13 & 20, they're going to lose both of those picks when a bid comes in for Lombard around 8-10, they'll be wanting to hold 6 thinking that a Lombard pick will come later but it's extremely risky as they could lose it if a bid comes earlier.
There's a lot of variables to play out in this, 3 things come to mind, Lukosius, Noble and salary cap/concessions
Rioli is not going for 13 and 20 same for Bolton not going for 9 and 10.

They can be traded but their value is absolute and RFC cannot be exploited nor its supporters like North and other clubs.

We have been played for too long like with Ottens

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Noble pick 26?
I think if we want pick 20 tied to Rioli they will want a 3rd round sent back I guess?

I wouldn't trade 6 and 10 for 2 in that scenario but I would trade 9 or 10 and Baker for 3.

I like 1, 3, 6, 9 or 10, 13 and 17, then do as you say after that.

FOS, Jagga, Armstrong/Langford/Smilie, Reid/Shanahan and then someone at 17.

North will take Trainor and we shouldn't trade up with them when they are going to take a player we don't want.

no way we want Trac.

Having said that what club would take the risk with Trac??

Furthermore who would go to Melbourne solely and Trac is not open about why he wants to leave. Something is not right

Some puppet master(s) is/are playing games trying to manipulate a situation and backdrop to suit their agenda

trac seems happy enough to talk to the media but will not disclose why he supposedly wants to leave Melbourne? yeah right.. At least Dunkley mentioned why he did want to leave the Bulldogs.

It is interesting, do Oliver and Trac get along or not?? No one wants to talk about it

Whatever his reasons for wanting out ….( eg club medicos mishandling a very serious injury)….we know that as a club…Melbourne is the pits…led by Goodwin and Pert

I wouldn't trade 6 and 10 for 2 in that scenario but I would trade 9 or 10 and Baker for 3.

I like 1, 3, 6, 9 or 10, 13 and 17, then do as you say after that.

FOS, Jagga, Armstrong/Langford/Smilie, Reid/Shanahan and then someone at 17.

North will take Trainor and we shouldn't trade up with them when they are going to take a player we don't want.

you lot are overvaluing the value of 9 and 10 in this draft. This is how Freo is trying to play you with these possibilities that probably will not happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back