Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Higgins played the most games amongst players who didn't win a premiership medal, although in 2019 that corresponded to that terrible injury he received. I have never rated him as an A grade forward. He has had some good games at the Saints, but lacks consistency. Even Saints supporter have bagged him on occasion (although not last weekend).

Brown has come on leaps and bounds and with more experience would back him to be a better player.

Again, you are assuming. We are trying to deal with actual facts here.

Brown has done absolutely nothing at AFL level. You cannot rate him higher than Higgins no matter how you rate Higgins.

Now that Barrass has nominated Hawks, I expect their fans to swarm Bigfooty and probably tell us what we want for Baker, Bolton & Rioli is way overs.

Eagles fans will be spewing that they will only get pick 12.

Amazing how concerned all these supporters seem to get over trades that don't concern them lol

Please tell me we are getting rachelle! It's worth it just to move a certain poster on

I'll update on any trade targets as they become more concrete. Though I believe there may be none unless its a steal as we are focusing on the draft. It's been good to see that toomy has backed what I have been saying all along re Baker. That it has not been a lock months ago. The reality simply is, he has three offers before him. He had a meeting with WC and in his visit he expressed alarm about WC state and wanted more intel. After that, the noise around Baker started to shift to my mates view point in that he is more leaning to staying. Though in fairness more of the main stream are saying he is more likely to go instead of as before he is 100% gone.

I know we have come back with another offer, not just money as that is not the issue here. More about how we can accommodate any of his family needs interstate during the season etc.

Going to be an interesting week to say the least lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Old balls ?

I have you know I bath in coconut milk. My balls are soft, smooth and easily compare to a 18 year olds. Ill send you a pic via PM
Lets Go Come On Man GIF by filmeditor

The only issue with that is if we end up with pick 1 next year, apparently the kid who they rate at number one stands out well above the rest in Dyson Sharp.

Absolute gun! Harley Reid type hype building around him. He’s from SA though and is a JHF type flight risk, Port or Crows will give up the world to get pick 1.

As a 16 year old he averaged 38 disposals, 10 marks, five tackles and six clearances in 11 games for central districts under 16’s. Was also SA’s top rated player in game 1 of this years national under 18’s championship’s

Things can change but he is a talent.

I'll update on any trade targets as they become more concrete. Though I believe there may be none unless its a steal as we are focusing on the draft. It's been good to see that toomy has backed what I have been saying all along re Baker. That it has not been a lock months ago. The reality simply is, he has three offers before him. He had a meeting with WC and in his visit he expressed alarm about WC state and wanted more intel. After that, the noise around Baker started to shift to my mates view point in that he is more leaning to staying. Though in fairness more of the main stream are saying he is more likely to go instead of as before he is 100% gone.

I know we have come back with another offer, not just money as that is not the issue here. More about how we can accommodate any of his family needs interstate during the season etc.

We should find out tomorrow and I’m not as confident as you on Baker. Going out on a limb here and will say both he and Bolton will request trade’s to Fremantle. His meeting with their leadership team and staff was very persuasive from what I’m led to believe.

Honestly would be shocked if he stays after what I heard a few weeks ago.

we should offer baker a one year deal then he can go to his club of choice if he wishes to, and we get a first round pick from free agency compo. keep bolton, it has to be a pick inside the top 5 and and 1 in the top 10 to 15 for me if its a deep draft why not use some of those pick in the 20s and 30s including the one from graham. Its only worth trading rioli if we get paid overs (6 and 13) give back 29 and another later pick. what freo has to offer will balloon out after the ashcroft, battle, lombardo compo picks etc. freo got pick 9 and SOME for shultz, pick 2 for weller, 5 for cerra?
make them pay for once lol. i dont think we bottom out next year if we have an injury free run keep bolton and baker , could even look at trading for adelaides pick 4 for a future first next year

balta wil be the only genuinely good player in their prime left. this is going to get really ugly. might be looking at a hat trick of pick ones.

l
And you know what !!

I am happy with that if that brings our dynasty closer before the tassie team comes into the league as it is only going to get harder to rebuild.

We have had a great era and need to take our medicine to be strong again

sounds like Dan Rioli and Bolton are staying...

Not trade news but has your mate any intel on who we are likely to pick at number 1?

we should offer baker a one year deal then he can go to his club of choice if he wishes to, and we get a first round pick from free agency compo. keep bolton, it has to be a pick inside the top 5 and and 1 in the top 10 to 15 for me if its a deep draft why not use some of those pick in the 20s and 30s including the one from graham. Its only worth trading rioli if we get paid overs (6 and 13) give back 29 and another later pick. what freo has to offer will balloon out after the ashcroft, battle, lombardo compo picks etc. freo got pick 9 and SOME for shultz, pick 2 for weller, 5 for cerra?
make them pay for once lol. i dont think we bottom out next year if we have an injury free run keep bolton and baker , could even look at trading for adelaides pick 4 for a future first next year
Its not that easy

Compo pick will depend on the players salary and age and baker will be 28 years old and will need a 4 x $1,000,000 + contract to extract a Band 1 compo which he wont get and will most likely be band 2 or 3 which is still better than pick #23 from the eagles this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back