Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH if I was the Freo list manager I'd be doing that.

Both Bolton and Pickett are weapons when played on ball, but they can't keep their level of impact up for sustained periods as well as being impactful up forward. Having the 2 of them rotating mid/fwd would be a huge headache for all teams battling them.

Spot on, you wouldn't hesitate to give all those picks and a fringe player or two for Bolton and Pickett. Nightmare scenario for oppo teams to cover both of them, one would be damaging enough.

Probably a good chance if Swans win the flag.

Bolton ends up staying and this board goes into melt down.
Wrong! Bolton is the only player worth keeping. His trade value will not decrease in one year. His age is okay and he would be valuable if retained. Great if we get overs for him but Freo or WC can Foff if they don’t pay big for him

Any names?

Jack Whitlock and Thomas Sims are the only guys playing forward who are genuine KPF height (6'6''). Jobe Shanahan is more your Jack Riewoldt type. I like him because he has some decent size already.

I wouldn't take Whitlock or Sims in the draft. Let another club de-risk them first. If Shanahan is still on the board at the start of the second round then he could be worth a look.
Bombers will take Shanahan at pick 8, future partner for Caddy

Is this confirmed? I read the other day the Saints beefed up their offer so maybe the Hawks did as well
It won't be confirmed until free agency opens. It can only be speculated on right now but the media is saying round 2 compo

Wrong! Bolton is the only player worth keeping. His trade value will not decrease in one year. His age is okay and he would be valuable if retained. Great if we get overs for him but Freo or WC can Foff if they don’t pay big for him
Bolton aint staying no matter what us supporters think.

Thats what Papley said also and he stayed. Bolton will stay if its not pick 9 & 10.
ok mate.

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know there is a lot of simmering resentment against Dimma but it's time to let it go FFS.

He did us a huge favour in hindsight and I reckon he knew it. He could see the writing on the wall, he had wrung every last drop out of the list and he said as much when he left. He was up front and honest about it so the narratives that he was deceitful or disloyal are just bs.

It was time for him to get out of the way, go seek new challenges and let us get on with coming to the same conclusion that we are all at now.

Rebuild with massive draft hands before Tassie come in.

And BTW frankly his private life is nobody's ****ing business any more than yours is. The bloke gave his all and left us with a massive dynasty including 3 flags after decades of shit. That's his legacy and sour grapes by some small minded supporters won't tarnish his legacy in my mind or those of the football fraternity.

Let it go. Get over it. Move forward.
Very well said. This happens in professional sport all around the world.If people can’t accept this is going to happen then don’t follow professional sporting teams. The legacy of Hardwick and the departing premiership players is etched in history and the ranting of a few delusional supporters isn’t going to change a thing.

Yes they have the draft and player capital to get it all done. Would be sensational recruiting that came about due to Lolpies stupidity in paying the world for Schultz. :)

Freo are laughing, they lost Schulz & 2 second round picks for what could be basically Bolton & Pickett and maybe a F1st.

Unless your his manager or Blair Hartley you're as clueless as everyone else. So stop pretending to be special, cause you ain't

Re-read what you posted and same applies to you champ. You seem very upset that Bolton is leaving. :tearsofjoy:

I've already accepted it, you're still in the denial stage.

Re-read what you posted and same applies to you champ. You seem very upset that Bolton is leaving. :tearsofjoy:

I've already accepted it, you're still in the denial stage.
I'm not upset that he is leaving provided we are compensated appropriately. My guess from the club statement yesterday that's there position also. If Freo change their priority to Pickett just as Port did with Horne-Francis when they had earlier committed to Jack Graham then Bolton will stay as a contracted player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back