Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melbourne won't let Pickett go. 23 year old. He signed a 4 year deal last year. Won't happen
I am thinking the same, seems Trac may have to go now, its so bloody messy, but surely they wouldnt let Kozi go also.

Either way, it’s an unwelcome development.

Especially as we’d likely prefer to do a shai trade earlier to create options to trade up, if that’s a plan
It shouldn't effect plans to trade up we can do that on draft night if need be

That would be insane gets for them , both top shelf , kozi more f50 , but don’t underestimate shai for a second , tigers i50s were fa still kicked 36, what if it gets down there twice as often
Don’t need to be Einstein
Oh, I certainly don't underestimate Bolton, I do think however, that a lot underestimate Pickett, he adds to a centre bounce rotation a similar impact as Bolton

(Log in to remove this ad.)

they can do both like we could for TT & Hopper.
Shai - 9 & 17
Kosi - 10 & F1

No Way Do Not Want GIF

Richmond always playing 4D chess

Putting our agents at the Gold Coast and West Coast with Clarke and Mini to ensure we make out like bandits this trade period

This has Balme and Gales fingerprints all over it and been years in the planning
Wait till Groupie_ becomes a Freo & Suns mod.

Hold the **** on your entitled to your opinion's but don't act all high and mighty like yours is the only one and the only right one at that.

When the **** was he up front and honest? he said he was burnt out and a few months later said yes to a coaching gig at GC.

He's full of shit, has lost the respect of many and can go **** himself. if you want to respect and glorify a man like that go ahead but don't shit on those that choose to not follow a loser.

his Lagacy will always be jumping ship and being the master of BS, the players will always be my hero's

I'm upset baker/Shai and Rioli leaving but i can respect their decisions, not as much Rioli's. Hopefully we are fairly compensated with pick.

DH can get ****ed, I don't like him and never will.
What do you people actually think burnt out is? Do you think quitting your job, travelling around for 6 months and taking a new position at a different company in a different state and moving your entire life isn't enough to get over burnt out? Do some people think it means you just not work again for years and years?

Burnt out can come from being in the same position, in the same company, facing the same problems, having the same commute daily, going to the same local coffee shop with lots of the same people for 14 years.

Maybe picture coaching like any job you've ever held rather than as a "footy coach" which it seems people don't view as a job sometimes. How many have you been in for 14 years at the same role?

He won 3 flags and is the longest serving Richmond coach ever. That's his legacy. So you honestly think his legacy will be leaving? You literally can not ever be satisfied. If that's not enough for you, nothing ever will be.
When he signed on, if you were told he would win 3 flags and coach the most Richmond games ever would you have given a shit if he left mis season rather than the end of the season? **** no.

That's not what some journo's are reporting.
I know it might be wrong but Tom Morris is usually pretty accurate.

Strange line, "its not that unusual for him to flirt with changing clubs" WTF, strange if true.

Would do a light crime for swans to announce a chad Warner extension tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back