• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sesame Street What GIF by Muppet Wiki
Life Toy GIF

hadn't entered this thread since the 16th, 121 unread pages

easiest skip of my life, we aren't even getting any1 so no point in readin this thread unless i wanna sit on my thumb while making up pick hypotheticals for rioli & bolton for the next 40 days
Are you a vegan as well? Got anymore spaces you don't like that you want to walk into and want a pat on the back for not entering them?

Competitive means that we can actually compete with other teams, and winning means that we win most games.

So when I said a competitive and winning squad what I meant was a squad that was competitive with the best in the AFL and that they would win most games.

I don't have a specific template for that that looks like. That is up to the footy dept and how the cards fall.

Not sure why you are fighting this fight mate. All I said was pretty simple. I want us to get a good draft hand and then develop a squad that can compete with anyone, and win most games. Then of course I'd love us to win premierships. Lots of premierships. But winning games comes first.
most are not interested in that.

we are here to win premierships, the rest is seamantics apart from comradery

Sure but we get better value from that money with him on the field then the pick than anyone would be willing to part with for him
Not sure how we really get better value from him on the field with where Richmond are at the next 2-3 years which is effectively the time Lynch has left in his playing career.

With Lynch 18th 1 win
Without Lynch 18th 2-3 wins

But with an extra pick around 16-20
we can pickup a Whitlock , Dodson , Faull , Sims and get the extra year into his development and save $1 mil over 2 years to buy another 1st round pick next year

I honestly think Freo and Richmond will negotiate a trade that benefits both teams and the draft capital will be more than Freo supporters expect but the percentage of salary Richmond pay will be more a than Richmond supporters think perhaps as much as 50%.
If Freo are to get both they will need to off load a player that brings in another 2nd rounder

#11 + #12 + #18 for Bolton with $600k x 3 years salary
#25 + F1 is not going to be enough for Pickett and melbourne wont pay anything of his salary
Fre will need to get #25 down to 15/16

Yze cost us? How so? I understand it was Picketts call to retire
What was his ethos?
Live in the past you die?
Common theme.
Anyone who's had past success is leaving.
Inc Lambert and there's talk of big Ivan leaving.

If Freo are to get both they will need to off load a player that brings in another 2nd rounder

#11 + #12 + #18 for Bolton with $600k x 3 years salary
#25 + F1 is not going to be enough for Pickett and melbourne wont pay anything of his salary
Fre will need to get #25 down to 15/16

I wouldn't be paying $1.8m to get that deal for Bolton. Half that, maybe. They can unload a Darcy or maybe O'Driscoll and or Erasmus to Eagles to get more to give for Pickett if they really want him.

hadn't entered this thread since the 16th, 121 unread pages

easiest skip of my life, we aren't even getting any1 so no point in readin this thread unless i wanna sit on my thumb while making up pick hypotheticals for rioli & bolton for the next 40 days

You missed some excellent ideas though. Stick around and you might get to read them again in the next few days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am going to make a big call. Lefau, if given the proper space and if he is taught to seperate and charge at the ball carrier, will be a B+ 3rd tall. Watching some of the older games this year, him on a lead is pretty ****ing deadly.
Bauer Cadman Lefau fwd combo.

Here is a scenario that I think could work for Bolton for all clubs. We still pay 25% of his contract and Brisbane can match a bid at Pick 4

Richmond:
Out: Bolton (75% of contract) + 29
IN: 9 + 10 + Erasmus

Fremantle
OUT: 9 + 10 + 27 + Erasmus
IN: Bolton (75% contract) + 14

Brisbane
Out: 14
IN: 29 + 27
Do we have any interest in Erasmus

Hold the **** on your entitled to your opinion's but don't act all high and mighty like yours is the only one and the only right one at that.

When the **** was he up front and honest? he said he was burnt out and a few months later said yes to a coaching gig at GC.

He's full of shit, has lost the respect of many and can go **** himself. if you want to respect and glorify a man like that go ahead but don't shit on those that choose to not follow a loser.

his Lagacy will always be jumping ship and being the master of BS, the players will always be my hero's

I'm upset baker/Shai and Rioli leaving but i can respect their decisions, not as much Rioli's. Hopefully we are fairly compensated with pick.

DH can get ****ed, I don't like him and never will.

This would be an awesome hand at the draft table which us supporters have advocated these first round pics to come to Richmond to get these deals done.

Fox Footy just put this up in the last hour.

View attachment 2096441
Also doesn't include Brissy's Pick 14 which we set up for at least years draft with a bunch of later picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back