List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a whole week to figure it out.

Thats the problem, as most deals have been done early, trade radio have nothing else to report except make up crap trade suggestions. So they will keep rehashing those trades not yet done.

We have a whole week of "GWS have gone cold, Hopper deal with Richmond looks dead now". "North Melbourne look to trade on JHF but want more from Port Adelaide what if Hopper goes to North and blah blah blah"

AFL beat up, they are driving this. The Hopper deal has been selected to be the 'Down to the Wire' deal on the final night of trade week.

Book it.

Probably already done, just posturing as per Gils instructions....

spiderman-meme-16401651614x3.png
The AFL media is just selling candy here.
jacob hopper afl GIF by GIANTS

Its holding the Hopper deal up....
I reckon it’s Bowes / Geelong holding the Hopper deal up.

GWS need to know what they are getting for Bruhn so they can then decide what to send to Melbourne for Bedford.

If it’s 38 GWS get for Bruhn then Melbourne may want more than that and pick 31 this year is the best GWS is willing to part with. Bedford and future 1st for Hopper is fairly reasonable.

GWS need to know what they are getting for Bruhn so they can then decide what to send to Melbourne for Bedford.

If it’s 38 GWS get for Bruhn then Melbourne may want more than that and pick 31 this year is the best GWS is willing to part with. Bedford and future 1st for Hopper is fairly reasonable.
I was being sarcastic.

Mitchell is a crab he only walks left and right down punt road.....

If its 38 for Bruhn.. F off he was a first rounder.

we have a geelong supporter here

Afl GIF by geelongcats

I was being sarcastic.

Mitchell is a crab he only walks left and right down punt road.....
Yeah knew you weren’t serious. Just chiming in with my thoughts on why GWS are holding off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back