List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id say were planning to use that one as part of a package to trade up so probably not.

F3 perhaps. Why are you so keen to offload him.
id take that. im only keen becuase it seems likely we get english and we need to get picks

Isn't he your main ruck? Why would he want to come to be back up to our captain?
I rated Williams in his draft year, more so as a forward than as a ruck. Was one of the quickest over 20m in the combine.
He was never a chance to play in their forward line back then being behind Kennedy,Darling,Allen & Waterman so eventually used primarily as a ruck due to Natanui being injured.
Wouldnt be upset getting a mobile 24yo 200+cm forward/ruck as steak knives if Baker leaves.

Id say were planning to use that one as part of a package to trade up so probably not.

F3 perhaps. Why are you so keen to offload him.
We may need the F3 for our next Louie (Kellaway) depending wtf the AFL do with the matching.

I rated Williams in his draft year, more so as a forward than as a ruck. Was one of the quickest over 20m in the combine.
He was never a chance to play in their forward line back then being behind Kennedy,Darling,Allen & Waterman so eventually used primarily as a ruck due to Natanui being injured.
Wouldnt be upset getting a mobile 24yo 200+cm forward/ruck as steak knives if Baker leaves.
Does t he avg like 2 marks a game , Ryan not enough for ya , he’s another wooden spoon kpp , he’s shit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

when did tigs2010 become an expert on hawforns list?
Since I watched them play half of the game on the weekend.

secret smell GIF

louie getting replaced by the entire aerobics oz style cast from the 90s

this is going to be mint
When we have the next Cotchy, Dusty, Rance and Jack running around in 3 years time we will have Louie to thank for all his efforts.

When we have the next Cotchy, Dusty, Rance and Jack running around in 3 years time we will have Louie to thank for all his efforts.
I have found our new high performance manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back