Trade period / National Draft 2024

Which out of contract player should we trade?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last round of the year it's Richmond vs Gold Coast at the G. I'm calling it now, A Richmond win and we knock them out of finals contention down to 12th, secure our top 10 picks, **** over Harwicks move and new toys, and maintain our pick 1.
That would make this season so worth it lol.

This draft looks so strong and deep..

So as much as I Love Daniel Rioli I’m open to trading him if can get another top 10 pick plus another from the Suns

Then we can keep Baker to play in defense (clearly his best position)
Or if he wants to go that’s fine too. We gonna get another top 15 pick which is a good result.

Half backs are the easiest to replace.

I’d much rather trade Short than Baker tho. Baker is a heart and soul player who’s willing to lead from the front in a rebuild while Short has proven just to be a butchering squib. No idea how Jayden is a VC.

Trade concrete boots Graham as quick as we can too.

Losing Graham means we can afford to give Pickett 1 more year to get to 100 games. I think his training standards are high from all reports which is great leadership for the kids. Still think he has a lot to offer.

I’m really unsure about Dusty. No idea what he’s gonna do. If he can get his body right I’d love another year from him. Atm he seems to take a lot of the attention and is a bit of a distraction to Yze I feel.

I would absolutely love to get either FOS/Smilie and Lalor. That should be our aim for our 2 first picks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#5 Koby LeCras (West Perth)
Forward | 190cm | 26/04/2008

Stats:
9 disposals, 2 marks, 3 goals

LeCras was among the catalysts for Western Australia’s third quarter surge, with his two marks and three goals all coming within the 23-minute period. Two of his majors were clinical set shot conversions, with LeCras’ finishing and forward craft a throwback to uncle, Mark‘s feats. His raking left foot and marking ability – one-on-one or on the lead – made him a handful inside 50.

We have to look at getting him in the 2025 draft
Baseline footy a big wrap for him

Well your posts have been crap for years but you still keep going boring us to death with your tripe. If you retire I am sure Grimes will out of respect as well for being such a wonderful supporter.

Dunno man. i got 10,000 likes with 4,000 post, someone must be agreeing with me.

It might not be you and the other ass lickers, but REALITY BITES. And the current is EXACTLY where i said we were heading.

We keep making the same mistakes and losing those opportunities to gain 1% here, 1% there - we are f-ing cooked.

Tell me this oh loyal soul....... what was the BENEFIT of not doing the Grimes move Sunny suggested?

Dunno man. i got 10,000 likes with 4,000 post, someone must be agreeing with me.

It might not be you and the other ass lickers, but REALITY BITES. And the current is EXACTLY where i said we were heading.

We keep making the same mistakes and losing those opportunities to gain 1% here, 1% there - we are f-ing cooked.

Tell me this oh loyal soul....... what was the BENEFIT of not doing the Grimes move Sunny suggested?
Just leave and go to another club if you can’t handle the heat, you will be doing us all a favour. The only ass licker around here is you.

Just leave and go to another club if you can’t handle the heat, you will be doing us all a favour. The only ass licker around here is you.

Thanks for the sage advice mate, but i would never turn my back on the club and let the drones like you own that space. Im here to stay.

top gun deal with it GIF

Thanks for the sage advice mate, but i would never turn my back on the club and let the drones like you own that space. Im here to stay.

top gun deal with it GIF
What an ego maniac, this is why the club warns players not to go on sites like this. The sad thing is I really think you think you make a difference. The truth is mate you and I can say what we like but it won’t change a thing, unless you are on the board you are shooting blanks and your comments are absolutely meaningless. I am putting you on ignore so at least I can retire you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back