Trade period / National Draft 2024

Which out of contract player should we trade?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’d do that if Tigs would take Draper at 3.
Draper + FOS added to a midfield of Taranto, Hopper, McAuliffe…. We’d have the best midfield in the comp in 3-4 years
They just need some good tall timber to kick it to.

We have to take some talls who can lead, jump and mark the ball.

180 is too small to be taking multiple players in one draft

one 180 is enough

we are doomed if we take multiple 180 midfielders

they will nickname us 'the hobbits'
Let's just get someone that knows how to football. We have none of those.

FOS & Lalor the dream combo

secret smell GIF

Let's just get someone that knows how to football. We have none of those.

FOS & Lalor the dream combo

secret smell GIF
lalor can take his promo pics in the yellow and black at lalor station

Lachie Neale is only 177, Daicos is 184, Serong is 180.

3 of the top 5 favorites for the Brownlow.

edit - Also Merrett 179, Gulden 175, Treloar 184. 6 of the top 8 favorites for the Brownlow.

Lachie Neale is only 177, Daicos is 184, Serong is 180.

3 of the top 5 favorites for the Brownlow.

edit - Also Merrett 179, Gulden 175, Treloar 184. 6 of the top 8 favorites for the Brownlow.
Yeah as long as you don't have 3 of them in the starting midfield. Will need a tall one somewhere down the line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apart from a banged up Lynch there isn't a single matchwinner/game changer/XFactor player in that entire side because they're all playing for someone else.

Be careful what you wish for.

That's not a criticism of you, that's an observation about the general theme running through Richmond BF right now.

No, I’m very much in the camp of ‘not’ blowing the joint up. I’ve said many times, ideally I’d move on Graham and Rioli and retain Baker and Bolton. If Baker wants out I’d still move on Rioli and Graham but retain Bolton … unless the club thinks he won’t invest and will cracks the sads…

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

No, I’m very much in the camp of ‘not’ blowing the joint up. I’ve said many times, ideally I’d move on Graham and Rioli and retain Baker and Bolton. If Baker wants out I’d still move on Rioli and Graham but retain Bolton … unless the club thinks he won’t invest and will cracks the sads…

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Bolton has already checked out. Rioli is still cracking in.
I’m not a fan of blowing up the joint but the rewards if done right could be huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back