Trade period / National Draft 2024

Which out of contract player should we trade?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

we could get him back if we want but it looks like that ship has probably sailed

Cal Twomey on his pod today saying he has a big watch on Harvey Langford for no.1 pick. Blair was up the bush on the weekend to watch him play against the Bushrangers. If anyone can confirm he was hiding behind a tree during the game then lock Harvey in at 1.

Cal Twoomey has a massive hard on for Langford, said it himself effectively in the first Gettable after the champs and put him 4 in his phantom which he acknowledged was higher than consensus, more or less.

Not sure if he has intel or he is pushing a separate agenda

Who does Cal support anyway clubwise?

Last edited:

Cal Twomey on his pod today saying he has a big watch on Harvey Langford for no.1 pick. Blair was up the bush on the weekend to watch him play against the Bushrangers. If anyone can confirm he was hiding behind a tree during the game then lock Harvey in at 1.
I couldnt see him going at pick 1, but looks a serious player I wouldn't be upset taking with another pick.

Not sure what that knock on him is as he seems to do everything to a high standard.

Cal Twoomey has a massive hard on for Langford, said it himself effectively in the first Gettable after the champs and put him 4 in his phantom which he acknowledged was higher than consensus, more or less.

Bummers I thought

Wouldn’t be unhappy with Langford at 1 tbh. Bloke looks like he has a laser left boot. Good overhead, good in traffic. Unsure on speed and tank. But great size
He's slow. Seems to have a good tank though. He does seem to read the play better than most.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon

Why do you say that?

We've always kept our cards close to our chest come draft time (except that time we welcomed Reece Conca on the club website BEFORE the draft 🤦🏻).

If Draper is worthy we'll pick him.
still cant believe we blew a pick 6 on conca

Why do you say that?

We've always kept our cards close to our chest come draft time (except that time we welcomed Reece Conca on the club website BEFORE the draft 🤦🏻).

If Draper is worthy we'll pick him.
Do you think even with the go home factor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back