Trade period / National Draft 2024

Which out of contract player should we trade?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah knocked back our 2 year offer

bet he regrets it now
He's at Melbourne now. If he's into drugs he'd have no regrets

were the millers no ragrets GIF

there is no vote for Hopper and TT?
Would be interesting to see opinions now since our situation has changed considerably.

Why do you say that?

We've always kept our cards close to our chest come draft time (except that time we welcomed Reece Conca on the club website BEFORE the draft 🤦🏻).

If Draper is worthy we'll pick him.
Even if we don't want him we should send out a lot of rumours through the media that we'll take him at 1. Go over and interview him a few extra times. Ade have a hard on for him and might just offer pick 4 and next years 1st for pick 1. Any other year we probably wouldn't entertain that trade but this is a unique draft year

Even if we don't want him we should send out a lot of rumours through the media that we'll take him at 1. Go over and interview him a few extra times. Ade have a hard on for him and might just offer pick 4 and next years 1st for pick 1. Any other year we probably wouldn't entertain that trade but this is a unique draft year
I hope the club is looking at this overall as a 2yr power rebuild. These look like two great drafts coming up. The first post Covid cadre.

Bring in as much talent as possible over this year and next whist retaining your best matchwinner and best young leader if possible. It will be a neat trick if we can pull it off, allowing Daniel to wander home on a nice day thank you contract and Jack Graham to make one last sacrificial act for the club. Jack Graham that Is.

I will be very hard if we lose Baker because he is my favourite player and real leadership material. Never shirks an issue. Always hunting the ball. Seeing the game and calling the shots. Playing above his weight. A great example of how you want kids to play the game in your colours. Bakes as Captain at 28 could take a bunch of kids somewhere I believe.

Anyway Sid Draper.

Is Pick 4 as valuable as Pick 1 this year ?

I’m starting to fall in love with Lalor

Has some dusty vibes

If not finn or Smillie I would take him at pick 1

Powerful mid/ fwd match winner

Sound familiar ?
He is a tantalising prospect isn't he

Anyway Sid Draper.

Is Pick 4 as valuable as Pick 1 this year ?
I wouldn't be surprised if some teams draft boards have player X at pick one and other teams boards have the same player at 4. It's just that sort of year. If we could extract an extra first next year we should absolutely do it. Who knows, if we managed to make that deal and the Crows had another down year, they'd feel like their on that 2017 post-season camp all over again :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

still cant believe we blew a pick 6 on conca
Was a big and unnecessary reach. Still played 150 games, more than the average for a top 10 pick. 2010 was a woeful draft.
Do you think even with the go home factor?
No idea. Didn't stop us picking McAuliffe. I assume they played u18s together last year? 🤔
The problem is 4 is a little late IMO.

Has some dusty vibes

Sound familiar ?
Reckon hed last to pick 6?

Has some dusty vibes

Sound familiar ?
The more I watch FOS and Lalor, the more I see Cotchin and Dusty 2.0

I couldnt see him going at pick 1, but looks a serious player I wouldn't be upset taking with another pick.

Not sure what that knock on him is as he seems to do everything to a high standard.
I watched Murray v Dandy live…It was like Harvey Langford and Cooper Hynes brought their own Sherrin…Our midfield was invisible, and I rate Joe Berry highly (who was good again) but those two were on another level…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back