Trade period / National Draft 2024

Which out of contract player should we trade?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bros going off possession numbers. Everything he did was absolutely top shelf
How dare you :huh:

I watched it **** ya, to suggest he is pick 1 after that is a stretch and you know it bro

We better be bidding on this kid at pick 1. Screw being nice just because we can't get him. And screw the AFL and Brisbane

tigs2010 this is a pick 1 performance in the VFL, not 12 quality touches funny boi

We better be bidding on this kid at pick 1. Screw being nice just because we can't get him. And screw the AFL and Brisbane

We would be dumb campaigners no to bid on him at 1, pretty clear he’s the standout kid in the draft

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why just because he is South Australian? I am sure we are into him as well.
he is what we need, but the experts reckon FOS plays similar so I get it, I just worry as he hasnt done it this year.

Jagga is an accumulator but maybe he can emulate Neale, who was initially just an accumulator but in recent years has added damage and improved his ball use.

Based on how today’s game is going, we need someone like FOS 😩

I really want a high-possession player with our first pick, but we’re so bereft of class that it’s not funny.

If we can’t get someone with both class and ball-winning ability at pick 1, then I want us to preference clean disposals and class at pick 1.

We can pick an accumulator like Langford or someone else with our later first-rounders.

Based on how today’s game is going, we need someone like FOS 😩

I really want a high-possession player with our first pick, but we’re so bereft of class that it’s not funny.

If we can’t get someone with both class and ball-winning ability at pick 1, then I want us to preference clean disposals and class at pick 1.

We can pick an accumulator like Langford or someone else with our later first-rounders.

Yes, our list is full of workman like battlers on all lines. A serious lack of class to finish off disposal chains or create score involvements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back