Trade period / National Draft 2024

Which out of contract player should we trade?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The truth, wtf is the misunderrstanding?

MacAndrew is clearly better than the King brothers based on recent improvements and is looking like the next superstar so if the AFL wants to get better it needs to find more MacAndrews, let along grow more international exposure and market opportunities

I did not realise MacAndrew being a superstar was such a threat to some?
That’s not the issue but I’m gonna politely stand aside for this one

FOS only doing the one week? Is that confirmed?
He had some tricks did FOS. Would have liked to have seen another week in our VFL system.
On Gettable he mentioned heading back to Oakleigh to finish the year, but I guess it's possible he plays one more for us before doing so. I hope he does and gets more mid time.

Jagga is definitely done now though.

Apparently FOS got a lower leg injury first quarter and came back on and played forward. Did anyone here bother to rock up?

Otherwise Morro will have some sort of alternative narrative I'm sure.
Faaark that explains why they left him in the forward line.

Kids been unlucky af this year.

Apparently FOS got a lower leg injury first quarter and came back on and played forward. Did anyone here bother to rock up?

Otherwise Morro will have some sort of alternative narrative I'm sure.
I wonder if that hit to the leg will impact how he uses his hands moving forward, just like his finger ruined his ability to run.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if that hit to the leg will impact how he uses his hands moving forward, just like his finger ruined his ability to run.
Bitch Slap Slapping GIF by absurdnoise

We have some amazing ‘power’ with pick #1 this year.

“Hey Brisbane, we’ve got picks 64, 57, 41 and 39 worth about 1,240 for your pick 14 worth 1,161. Swap them and we won’t bid on Ashcroft. Swap with someone else and we will bid on him, costing u an extra 450 points.

So without a single trade and with Graham going to Eagles as band-3 compo, we enter draft with:

1, 14, 21, 22, 33, 51, 73.

We than swap 21,22,33 for GC’s pick 6.

1, 6, 14, 51, 73

3 x top-15 picks for the loss of Graham. Get 2 of Draper, FOS, Langford, Lalor, Reid, Smith and Smillie.

Baker stays and we hold Rioli and Bolton to contracts.

Good times!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If we have 4 picks in the top 15 I'd love for something like:

1- FOS
6- Jagga/Smillie
10- Armstrong
14- Travaglia/Langford
1- Finn O'Sullivan
6- jagga Smith - Shai trade
8- Murphy Reid- rioli trade
11- harry armstrong- Baker trade
14- Xavier Lindsay- shai trade
16- taj hotton/ or Joe Berry- bris ist pick
21- trade to lions first pick next year.
22 - Tom simms- Matt whitlock- noah mraz
One of these 3- jack Graham compo
64- sam Davidson

We have some amazing ‘power’ with pick #1 this year.

“Hey Brisbane, we’ve got picks 64, 57, 41 and 39 worth about 1,240 for your pick 14 worth 1,161. Swap them and we won’t bid on Ashcroft. Swap with someone else and we will bid on him, costing u an extra 450 points.

So without a single trade and with Graham going to Eagles as band-3 compo, we enter draft with:

1, 14, 21, 22, 33, 51, 73.

We than swap 21,22,33 for GC’s pick 6.

1, 6, 14, 51, 73

3 x top-15 picks for the loss of Graham. Get 2 of Draper, FOS, Langford, Lalor, Reid, Smith and Smillie.

Baker stays and we hold Rioli and Bolton to contracts.

Good times!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Bakes is gone. Bolton wants to go. Rioli is keen on what GC looks like. Graham undecided with WCE upheaval but his management has a four year deal and he “expects” the same from us. Now any normal person says “thanks for your time but take that WCE offer mate” but the fact we’ve given Samson has no idea what game he’s playing Ryan a 3 year offer, anything is possible.

Brisbane first rounder is basically ours already. Count it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back