Trade period / National Draft 2024

Which out of contract player should we trade?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said to that turnip tigs2010 ages ago Toce loves Langford. Don’t discount him from number one. Hence why Tigs is conditioning everyone for the inevitable Morro

Going to be interesting how much we rate the top 10 picks of this draft compared to the next 20 players. Could possibly use whatever picks we have in the teens to end up with another top 10 selection which in any other draft I would be in favour off but not this years. Toce may have other ideas though.

Ideally we end up with:

• 2 top 10 picks, used on the two best mids (FOS/Jagga).
  • 2 between 10-20, used on HFF/Mid types (Hotton/Reid).
  • 3 between 20-30, used on KPP (Gerryn/Mraz/Shanahan).

There was so much anticipation and expectation of what Finn would produce coming into his top age season, but up to now he's struggle through a series of set backs and never really come close to resembling the footballer of last year and years prior. He again started slowly here in the first quarter, but when he started dancing in the second quarter, showing some of the tricks he can pull out of his bag, things that few other footballers can match, there was a palpable sense of relief and excitement among watchers that finally the real Finn O'Sullivan might be about to stand up. There are still reasons why you might not choose to take him at pick 1, but at least we've again started to see why you just might.

“O’Sullivan dispossessed “

This is a valid concern that is seemingly ignored by many.

I honestly couldn’t give a flying f**k about any elite youngsters tank. If they’ve got work ethic and desire to be the best, they’ll overcome that and it won’t hold them back from being an elite midfielder …. None of the following are naturally aerobic beasts : Dusty, Petracca, DeGoey, Fyfe and a million more.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I honestly couldn’t give a flying f**k about any elite youngsters tank. If they’ve got work ethic and desire to be the best, they’ll overcome that and it won’t hold them back from being an elite midfielder …. None of the following are naturally aerobic beasts : Dusty, Petracca, DeGoey, Fyfe and a million more.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Not so much to do with the tank, but the lack of fitness that has been offered for his performances being below the level expected, when he missed games because of finger/hand injuries. Draper in comparison missed time due to leg issues, but seems to be able to perform at his best since returning. It would be great to see FOS come out and perform like the dominant midfielder that he is being spoken about being.

FOS looks like good footy player and tigs2010 has been the only guy banging on about him. Surprised there aren't more noticing him.
You can lead a Morro to water but you can't make him less of a dumb campaigner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FOS looks like good footy player and tigs2010 has been the only guy banging on about him. Surprised there aren't more noticing him.

tigs2010 has been telling me he’s on the Armstrong, Langford, Smilie, Draper and Reid train? I’m confused.

You can lead a Morro to water but you can't make him less of a dumb campaigner
Another Tag

Obsessed GIF

tigs2010 has been telling me he’s on the Armstrong, Langford, Smilie, Draper and Reid train? I’m confused.
He is on who ever we take pick 1, can’t lose that way lol.

If we can get 7 and 8 from gcs and Freo, we should go FOS @1 as could see jagga still on the board at 7.

1- Ashcroft (matched) / Brisbane
2- O'Sullivan / tigs
3- Trainor / norf
4- Allen / wce
5- Draper / Adelaide
6- Smillie / Saints
7- Reid / Dees
8- Jagga / tigs
9- Armstrong / tigs
10- Lombard (matched) / gcs

Don't see jagga as a need for norf, adelaide or dees but would worry about wce and saints.

Could also try and trade with the eagles for pick 3 with something like 7 and 21 or include in a Baker deal to secure jagga
I won’t cry if Jagga goes to Dees and we get Reid instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back