Trade period / National Draft 2024

Which out of contract player should we trade?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I agree. Seems like he's found his niche in the juniors as a pure extractor but does have the tools to take the game on more. Still looks like he'll end up an out and out gun to me.

That was one kick. Let's be honest if he was a penetrating kick he would probably be a Harley Reid like standout #1 pick. 40m is fine if you can hit targets. Keen to see how he goes in the kicking test, I suspect he'll go better than expected. Kicking action looks fine, I reckon he's just never had the luxury of getting much outside ball to show it off more.
I don’t think 40m is ok for an elite player…having flashbacks to Clinton King. Couldn’t kick over a jam tin, no damage.

I kinda had the opposite thought. That kick late in the 2nd from the back flank corner of the square that he tried to launch and it only went 40m to a Saints guy on his own was grim. His handball in tight work is elite but the kicking is just meh. I can't recall a #1 pick that could only kick 40m.
number 1 cant kick over 40m this year

we are farrked

Maybe we are getting in picks 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5?
secret smell GIF

I did not realise MacAndrew being a superstar was such a threat to some?
He's a superstar now? When did this transformation occur?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How often have you seen Daicos kick over 40m?
Reckon he's banged in 3 or 4 from well outside 50 just this year alone.

Daicos dazzles with dashing goal out the middle

Jagga has kicked a total of 2 from a combined 13.5m out. He is Nick Daicos without the kicking skills. If he kicked like Daicos, we could move on to discussing who to pick with the later picks 😳

Reckon he's banged in 3 or 4 from well outside 50 just this year alone.

Daicos dazzles with dashing goal out the middle

Jagga has kicked a total of 2 from a combined 13.5m out. He is Nick Daicos without the kicking skills. If he kicked like Daicos, we could move on to discussing who to pick with the later picks 😳
He can, but his vision and precision is what sets him apart. Not saying he's as skilful as Daicos but a consistent and accurate 40m kick is still alot better than Dangerfield style 55-60m inaccurate bomb.

Jagga is tidy by foot.

Apparently FOS got a lower leg injury first quarter and came back on and played forward. Did anyone here bother to rock up?

Otherwise Morro will have some sort of alternative narrative I'm sure.
Yeah I was there and it was just a bang on the calf. Ran it out. Was minor.

Just quietly I hope we find a way to get Archie May on the list ,he’s been very impressive in his last 4 senior games , save the game he was injured . Big enough that he can pt ruck too
Don't know why he isn't on the list only forward shining light in the VFL. Another we will probably lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back