Trade Rumour Discussion II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fair enough for Mcguane. Thought he got the best out of himself this season and still has something to offer other clubs. I'd be happy for him to go as I think he will take games from Elton/McBean/Griffiths if he were to stay. All the best Lukey and thanks for your contributions to the RFC.
No shame in getting pushed out by Mr McBean.:thumbsu:

Jack Darling to the hawks?

What I would do to get him at Richmond.

So weve lost two role players already and gained zero, and are looking unlikely to anytime soon
Its only FA.Don't panic,We've used FA last year to good effect,Don't have to each year.
Trades don't start to Monday.

I'd like to hope so but many posters on here seem to be agreeing with it. I'm not sure of what to make of it.

I wouldnt beleive most of what many posters on here say, myself included o_O :p

got a feeling we wont be gaining any players at all during trade period
Benny Gale more or less said we'll be pretty quiet during Trade week a few weeks ago.At a guess Adams was the only one we would actively pursue of our own accord.

Benny Gale more or less said we'll be pretty quiet during Trade week a few weeks ago.At a guess Adams was the only one we would actively pursue of our own accord.

We want Hampson and Chapman.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

West coast and hawks board, also my family member knows josh hill and he told him Darling was seriously considering his options.

How come??? WA lad whos getting regular games. Is he not happy at West Coast??? Want a change. Really weird.

And what standards are they?

Who knows. They are set by internal staff. That's why when we have idiots come on here and bag out Grigg after a Bulldogs game where he had less than 20 touches and say he was rubbish, it needed Dimma to give him praise saying he did a fantastic job stopping Libba. Unfortunately the great majority of people worry about possessions and offensive stuff rather than the actual tasks a player is given. So when a player such as Lids, takes the best opposition tagger and takes himself out of the play a bit, to let Cotch, Martin, Foley and everyone else have a free run at it, this is recognised by the people at the club. Some supporters say 'wow, Lids was quiet today, he must be crap' when we actually win the game by 10 goals because the Lids takes himself and the big bodied tagger out of the contest allowing our mids to run rampant. Now, he gets beaten, like any midfielder but to suggest that club bnf count for nothing is just flat out stupid. Most players would prefer to win a club bnf, particularly in a finals or premiership year, than they would a Brownlow, Coleman or AA award. All those awards are basically offensive stats awards.

Who knows. They are set by internal staff. That's why when we have idiots come on here and bag out Grigg after a Bulldogs game where he had less than 20 touches and say he was rubbish, it needed Dimma to give him praise saying he did a fantastic job stopping Libba. Unfortunately the great majority of people worry about possessions and offensive stuff rather than the actual tasks a player is given. So when a player such as Lids, takes the best opposition tagger and takes himself out of the play a bit, to let Cotch, Martin, Foley and everyone else have a free run at it, this is recognised by the people at the club. Some supporters say 'wow, Lids was quiet today, he must be crap' when we actually win the game by 10 goals because the Lids takes himself and the big bodied tagger out of the contest allowing our mids to run rampant. Now, he gets beaten, like any midfielder but to suggest that club bnf count for nothing is just flat out stupid. Most players would prefer to win a club bnf, particularly in a finals or premiership year, than they would a Brownlow, Coleman or AA award. All those awards are basically offensive stats awards.

Good post :thumbsu:

This is the wrong thread but really its abit like the Gasper/kellaway theory.Clubs left those 2 alone from a kick in for a good reason.Clubs go after Lids because he's our best kick/Disposal of the ball in our side.Wouldn't it be better for our side if Lids actually breaks the Tag? Has the pace to break lines but he doesn't do it against a heavy tag.Give me a dominant Deledio over any other player in our side including Cotch.

Sick of hearing about our cap squeeze.

images

Rothstein lost an absolute mountain of cash in the latest episode. Let's not continue this train of thought

I wonder if Cats would do Foley for Taylor Hunt.
Geelong Falcon, Colac boy etc.
Just a thought. Especially if they miss out on Adams.
It'd be a big call, but I'd consider it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back