List Mgmt. Trade Targets 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
has been injured for 97% of this year, would have been getting games over TOB.
with Roughy out indefinitely, i reckon they will keep him, unless they get Vickery...
then one of Schoenmakers/O'Brien i would try and pinch

I reckon this is doable and one worth considering. O'Brien in particular could fit in as Dixon's partner in crime well.

If i was offering Gws pick 6 or 9 it would be for Rory Lobb and an exchange of later picks our 3rd round for a late second

Thoughts on Hartlett for Brandon Ellis or Shane Edwards?
I wouldn't do it but credit for proposing something worth debate. Essendon fan would have asked for Wines and or Wingard to go with Hammer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon this is doable and one worth considering. O'Brien in particular could fit in as Dixon's partner in crime well.

Trading with Hawthorn is the football equivalent of mating with the Black Widow spider.

If we were going to move on a talented but inconsistent player replacing him with an ineffective player like Ellis would be stupid.
To be honest, I reckon Ellis is average but I'm not a big fan of Hartlett either. I think both have been incredibly underwhelming of late. Especially Ellis. He made the AA squad when he was 21 and he's gone backwards big time since then. We'd much prefer a bigger/stronger inside player like HH because we get bullied off the ball most weeks. We have plenty of outside "link up" midfielders so Ellis is pretty redundant at Richmond.

How about Hammer and pick 9 for Griffiths and pick 6?

I know plenty will laugh at Griffiths, but I have always thought that he has something about him... AND we will need to replace Butcher and Schulz with a tall marking forward that can actually kick goals. PLUS, he can help out in the ruck so that Dixon wont have to.

I know plenty will laugh at Griffiths, but I have always thought that he has something about him... AND we will need to replace Butcher and Schulz with a tall marking forward that can actually kick goals. PLUS, he can help out in the ruck so that Dixon wont have to.

I don't wish to trade HH, but if we're going to, it might as well be a straight swap for Riewoldt ;)

i read this about 6 times and it still took me 3 minutes to comprehend that Hartlett in this trade is roughly the same value as Griffiths and you aren't a richmond supporter.

Trading with Hawthorn is the football equivalent of mating with the Black Widow spider.

I could very well be wrong, but aren't they usually not too bad if a player wants to go though? If Hawks do indeed get Vickery, O'Brien could see himself on the outer and might want to move on.

I also reckon Hawks might trade a little differently this year given they don't seem to be at their absolute peak any more, but that remains to be seen.

It just feels like a trade that we could pull off.

i read this about 6 times and it still took me 3 minutes to comprehend that Hartlett in this trade is roughly the same value as Griffiths and you aren't a richmond supporter.

It was more the big forward and the 3 pick upgrade which is significant for a lad that has never lived up to his hype ever IMO. On review, an extra pick from Richmond in the 3rd would probably also need to be added to the deal.

I love Hammer, but he needs to turn his shit around - because, he is nearly our most over rated player of all time!

Close, but we'd need Matt Arnot or Todd Elton thrown in.

Thoughts on Dean Towers tall running fwd/mid 189cm.
Geelongs J Murdoch left footer SA boy
Pittard and Murdoch could be Ports Birch + Suckling
I think Sydney and Geelong are teams we can find bargains with them both being tight on cap space

I'd do that in a heartbeat. Griff stinks mate. Played one good game in his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back