List Mgmt. Trade Targets 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee whiz we really don't like criticism from the outside...

Port board all year: "We've stuffed up. Hartlett and Lobbe should never have gotten those contracts"

Terry Wallace: "Port stuffed up. Hartlett and Lobbe should never have gotten those contracts"

Port Board: "Lolz STFU you five year plan wallet padding leather face campaigner"
This board doesn't take criticism well period.

Nice rant. I love all the bad ass internet list managers who throw a tantrum when Player X or Y doesn't do what they think he should do.
Well when you sign a guy who regularly puts in piss poor efforts to a massive $$ 5 year deal I reckon we may do a better job tbh. I honestly do not understand how you guys think what he has done over his career to be remotely acceptable. Youre all spineless, our lack of ruthlessness is why we are so far away from a flag

Well when you sign a guy who regularly puts in piss poor efforts to a massive $$ 5 year deal I reckon we may do a better job tbh. I honestly do not understand how you guys think what he has done over his career to be remotely acceptable. Youre all spineless, our lack of ruthlessness is why we are so far away from a flag

If it offends you so much take aim at the people who signed him for so long. If I was given the choice of staying and working close to my friends in my home town or being forced to live and work in a town I didn't want to be in I know what I'd do.

If it offends you so much take aim at the people who signed him for so long. If I was given the choice of staying and working close to my friends in my home town or being forced to live and work in a town I didn't want to be in I know what I'd do.
I am saying he shouldn't have a choice. He has not performed anywhere near well enough for the money he's on, so he can be traded.

Jeez. Hartlett is underperforming and had an average year. But judging by this thread you'd think he's a spud! He has played some good football in the past. Some people forget
I'm happy that it was at least put on the table

He rejected a move so hopefully that's a rocket up his ass

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can't blame Hamish or lobbe for what we find ourselves in now.

A lot of people seem to forget that contracted players have the right of refusal on a trade.
Everyone got excited to see Hartlett etc up for trade and seemed to think it was just a formality.
At least Hartlett and his manager have looked at other options - why would he move if those options aren't appealing?

This board doesn't take criticism well period.

lol, Robbie4PM likes this post.

The poster who says things like "Hammer is a cancer", gets shot down and is now all LOL PEOPLE DON'T TAKE CRITICISM WELL.

Classic HugeMoretonBayFigs.

That's why find it strange that people think our cap is going to get freed up by trading out lobbe.

It never was a foregone conclusion he wanted to go anywhere.

Not his fault or Hamish if they both stay.

But don't be surprised if we lose an Ollie wines because of it.

That's why find it strange that people think our cap is going to get freed up by trading out lobbe.

It never was a foregone conclusion he wanted to go anywhere.

Not his fault or Hamish if they both stay.

But don't be surprised if we lose an Ollie wines because of it.
Who says Wines wants to leave?

I am saying he shouldn't have a choice. He has not performed anywhere near well enough for the money he's on, so he can be traded.
????? You do understand the nature of a contract between two parties?

Once the club and HH signed the contract, the deal was for 5 years he gives his services to the club. In return for that service he gets paid.

As per the contract HH is guaranteed pay at that rate from The club for the 5 years. The club is guaranteed that HH won't play elsewhere.

Like all contracts BOTH parties have to agree to any amendments, or the term remains the same.

Therefore there is no 'choice' in the matter.

Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back