List Mgmt. Trade targets 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

View attachment 1507252

Why do people think Georgiadis wants to leave? Furthermore why do people think the club wants him to leave?

Did this really all start from Sam Edmund spit-balling that west coast would one day come after georgiadis?

Newsflash - clubs prey on the go home factor every year, every single year they enquire about home grown talent. We do it with the SA players, WA with the WA players and Vic with the Vic players. Just because they enquire doesn't mean the players will leave. If that were the case they'd be dozens of players coming home every year.

Spot on and plus, all our kids are very tight. Mitch seems very content whereas the rumours about Luke Jackson were out and about mid last year, there are no rumours about Mitch.

I love how we're going to have an inconsistent tubby ****er who is dumb as a brick and an emaciated rake who can't get on the park as our anchoring smalls

Legit just park footballers with a bit of talent, neither have afl bodies and it shows.

This ****ing club man.

Is it a coincidence Goargie talk has come on the same day Rioli chose us ? I think not.

If I didn’t come from SA and didn’t support port I’d pick Brisbane over port as well.

Saying that if my wife lived in SA I’d probably go with port to be close with her (start a family and everything). But as a pure football club v football club, he’d be crazy to come here over Brisbane

We beat them by 100 in 2014 , classic ports

(Log in to remove this ad.)

6PR sports show just started - they've asked listeners to say what WCE should ask in return for Rioli - this should be fun! I'll take notes...

Bit disappointing - only a couple so far and now they're on to the minor sports like boxing and basketball:

"Georgiades and someone else!"

"Rioli to Port, SPP to Freo and Lobbe to the Eagles!" :drunk:

I love how we're going to have an inconsistent tubby *er who is dumb as a brick and an emaciated rake who can't get on the park as our anchoring smalls

Legit just park footballers with a bit of talent, neither have afl bodies and it shows.

This ******* club man.

I'm backing him to turn his career around in a happier environment close to family.

If I didn’t come from SA and didn’t support port I’d pick Brisbane over port as well.

Saying that if my wife lived in SA I’d probably go with port to be close with her (start a family and everything). But as a pure football club v football club, he’d be crazy to come here over Brisbane

This is just negative rubbish. Football club v football club we shit all over Brisbane. Our footy club has 152 years of proud history, it’s a great club that might’ve lost its way this year but has plenty of upside with our list moving forward.

Brisbane is doing well now but they’ll lose the prelim just like we did the previous two seasons, and they were literally inches away from a elimination finals loss.

The coach is an obvious issue for us, the chairman is also a knob but the club as a whole is still good and will outlast them both who are nearing the end.

I also believe Adelaide is a much nicer city than Brisbane, contrary to a weirdly popular belief on this board our current captain isn’t a flog like Zorko and our captain in waiting certainly isn’t, and the Gabba sucks compared to Adelaide oval.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

You'd have to wonder the effect on playing opportunities on Dunkley's decision. He'd clearly take Drew's spot as a starting on-baller, knowing that Boak hasn't got much longer either. At Brisbane he'll be competing with Neale, Berry, McCluggage, Rayner, and Ashcroft.

What would Boak say to Dunkley? I go overseas to trainery hardery to kickery the ballery from assholery to breakfastery when it mattereys.

We exist to win premierships but making the community crowd is just as important, except
if your name is Junior Rioli.

Georgiades has 1 yr to go heading to the states why do people believe some of the crap they read.
Dixon got q yr left in him then Georgiades Marshall and Finny take over period

Georgiades has 1 yr to go heading to the states why do people believe some of the crap they read.
Dixon got q yr left in him then Georgiades Marshall and Finny take over period

The media literally make shit up this time of year. Sam Edmund is like rucci...talks like he's a person of wisdom and authority but in reality knows f**k all and just makes shit up to reach is daily 'content' targets.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back