List Mgmt. Trade Week 2016 - Live Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been twice, as I work near by. Twice I've been served cold raw chicken

Sashimi? Did you have to pay twice as much?

I too have been twice ...... haven't had a problem. Scott's "host family" are very nice people.

Sashimi? Did you have to pay twice as much?

I too have been twice ...... haven't had a problem. Scott's "host family" are very nice people.
Yea the staff was very nice. Just could of been unlucky. Thought it was a bit pricey but I suppose if the food was good I wouldn't have minded

Wrong and wrong.

Firstly we play a team defence. I have no idea why people still think players have one player they play on.

Secondly, McGovern is one of top players when he has to go one on one. Foxsports did a stat and whilst I can't remember what it exactly was, it wasn't that he can't play shut down role.

Thirdly Schofield is a meh player. Easily replaced as soon as a young player shows something decent. He hasn't got enough impact with ball in his hand. Monocle mentioned yeo and I can see him going back. I do not see yeo being some "special midfield player". Not enough of the pill and for me his tackling isn't flash either in tough games.

He will need to settle being a role player and not a Fyfe and the like.
Rubbish if 1 opposition forward drops back do we the move our team defence back ?

Barrass and wellingham played on jenkins snd betts when we played crows Rd 23 as an example when they kept dropping back into space behind our defensive .

When a player leads he has one of our defenders tailing him .

They all have a man and also try to guard space and peel off and help when possible but to say we don't have defenders with specific match ups and responsibly is just wrong .

Agree with aviska that schofield takes the number 1 defender most of the time .

I would prefer this to change to barrass as I think he is the best negator and has far superior kicking to Emac who can't hit up targets and just bombs long to contests

Geez, he's good, but JK and Sumich shake their head at this suggestion.
Yeah he's left his run a bit late to beat out Suma and JK...
Plenty of time. Greatness is defined by more than goals kicked. A 3 time premiership forward would go down well for example

A 3 time premiership forward would go down well for example

Well by that logic 2 X Cats premiership player Cam Mooney was a better forward than Garry Ablett Sr was.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes it was sps but who knows maybe no west Aussies want to come back or stay here

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
As a West Australian and self proclaimed Perthonality, I understand why players are happy to play out their careers away from home. There's a thrill in the adventure of leaving home and making it in the big smoke. Unfortunately for us Melbourne and Sydney are the the big happening cities and if these players didn't have the opportunity to play football around Australia quite a lot would still look at moving over east. With the growth of Perth and densification of the city hopefully we'll have a pull of coming to "Wild West"

As a West Australian and self proclaimed Perthonality, I understand why players are happy to play out their careers away from home. There's a thrill in the adventure of leaving home and making it in the big smoke. Unfortunately for us Melbourne and Sydney are the the big happening cities and if these players didn't have the opportunity to play football around Australia quite a lot would still look at moving over east. With the growth of Perth and densification of the city hopefully we'll have a pull of coming to "Wild West"
200w_s.gif

Wouldn't mind Tom Williamson for last or second last pick in nd.

Took him with our third round pick in the BF mock.
Second youngest player in this years draft cohort.
Seriously good player and RE nice to see someone else rates him I think he is a hidden gem in this draft class.
My God what a left foot he has...... deadly and even better than Rotham by foot as he gets a lower trajectory , kicks to where player should lead to and thats a sign of high footy IQ...........oh he just happens to be very fast and agile as well.
A footballer first ............... but also one seriously good athlete.

He will become a top midfielder in years to come.

Took him with our third round pick in the BF mock.
Second youngest player in this years draft cohort.
Seriously good player and RE nice to see someone else rates him I think he is a hidden gem in this draft class.
My God what a left foot he has...... deadly and even better than Rotham by foot as he gets a lower trajectory , kicks to where player should lead to and thats a sign of high footy IQ...........oh he just happens to be very fast and agile as well.
A footballer first ............... but also one seriously good athlete.

He will become a top midfielder in years to come.

Yea iam a fan too.
Theres also talk our club has spoken to him so he may be on there radar.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade Week 2016 - Live Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back