Teak_Pies

Club Legend
May 13, 2008
Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Newcastle United
I'm just wondering on what trades people will make this week as i'm trading Ottens for MacIntosh and Hille for Cheney.

ill probs trade Anthony for Rich, and still deciding whether to hold on to Scott Stevens, just don't know how long he is out for... Does anyone know yet??

Hopefully, Hille and Hill both pick up, as well as Foley and Selwood...

Hill > Rance/Petrenko

and really have no idea whether to trade raines as well, if i do trade him it will most likely be for rance or petrenko leaving me with 4 rookies down back (rance, petrenko, suban, cheney), and 18 trades. is this too risky? I'm thinking leaving raines on the bench im just as likely to get a 0 in the next 4 weeks, and also there is no gurantee raines wont spend time at coburg when he returns.

Anthony > Zaharakis/ Robinson/ Otten/ Dangerfield
Bartel > Ablett
hill on the bench for patrenko

Would love some opinions....

harvey is doing my head in and still have to trade raines with only 7 grand in the bank so here are my options

option one- trade raines for rookie then upgrade foley to gun before prices change, keep harvey ( already have ablett, bartel, judd )

option two- downgrade harvey, trade raines for houlihan and keep foley
( have goodwin, delidio and pavlich )

cheers....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably just Ottens out for McIntosh this week. See how Zaka and Beams go next week (provided they both get picked) as to who I will use to replace Anthony. I am loving Zaka, though.

Someone help me out, I'm going crazy!?

Option 1:
OUT: [This week] Harvey, Hasleby, [Next week] Hill
IN: [This week] Skipworth, Ablett, [Next week] Rance

Option 2:
OUT: [This week] Harvey, Hill, [Next week] Anthony
IN: [This week] Richo/Davis, Petrenko, [Next week] Zaharakis

Option 3:
OUT: Hill
IN: Someone with a heartbeat.

Option 3

Stick with Harvey he will come good and Haselby has just come off a knee reco give him some time.

Option 3

Stick with Harvey he will come good and Haselby has just come off a knee reco give him some time.

Yeah that's what option 3 is, hence only the mention of Hill. :thumbsu:

It's not Hasleby that I'm worried about, he's just the weakest link in my midfield hence the best candidate for Gazzzzz.

Harvey to Ablett. I can't afford to have a 600K player scoring 50. I don't care how sideways it is. Only trade so far was Raines, so ive been lucky so far. touch wood.

That is all. I won't get to see the teams either, as i'm working Thursday and won't be home until after lock out, so fingers crossed!

Last week traded Raines for Cheney, leaving me with 198k to splay with now do I...

a) turn Bartel into Ablett
b) drop Lucas to Skipworth as well as option a
c) drop Lucas to Skipworth and find a decent replacement for Raines??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back