Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Caught up now between meetings and around for the next half hour or so
I totally disagree with the logic that the vigs in particular missed on me
I am not a logical choice for a vig. I mean, my best game is as good, and I contribute regardless of role
If I am killed early in a game, it tends to be by non-town, not good
I can understand people thinking that the wolves did .
The most likely scenario is simply that like in almost every other game where I survive the early part of the game, I survived because people clearly looked elsewhere
At least I'm now able to confirm that I wasn't silenced
And I was/wasn't intimidated

The theory that the Vigs missed on each other is a nice one, but I think it's more likely that at least one simply chose not to hit
With two vigs in this it makes more sense to hold fire on N1 , particularly with so many villagers. Probability would suggest that in a crap shoot, you're more likely to hit good .

MWERPS please - clearly evil and trying to coach the little evil minions so they don’t target her.
I'll resist a seemingly revenge vote, but this vote in particular stinks.
It's almost as bad as people targeting jmoo himself/boncer/dero/dank because one of them died over night

But since it was Jack/Tarks who died:
-Tarks was clearly trying to draw a hit overnight with that jmoo miss, so whoever hit him either fell for it, decided that he's enough of a threat regardless of role , or that it would implicate jmoo
-Jack is an interesting choice from the SK. One of the best players out there but rarely has the time to show it anymore. Definitely fits in with the theme of old school /traditional werewolf

MWPP because despite her protestations killing her would've made the most sense for a Vig. Even if they'd hit her and she was a villager we'd all have understood. I think. I stop paying attention last game when I was killed.

There are 30 suspects and counting in Tarks death.

Jack's death has fewer suspects. One is 3KZ is Football.

3KZ has a history with Jack and as SK, would be keen to eliminate him early in the game.

I expect 3KZ has planned a lurking day as quiet as Lenin's Tomb. (Maybe he will have one as
folks seem hot to trot on Mwerps.)

Mods I also see this silence proves his own #lurker theory.
MC Bad Genius

If he was good, from his position in the list he would have said something by now. The clue is in the name folks.

Wosh
Given that my serial killer because serial is in serial thrilla's name vote wasn't counted by Baz, I'm not certain the name reason is going to be enough for you either . You refrained from using the lurker theory on him

As for 3KZ, I do find that he doesn't follow his lurker law so much when he's good- whether that's to protect his lurker teammates, or to do the when in lurkerland, lurk approach
It's still early-ish in the day but I may well follow this vote unless he changes his play later

I'll resist a seemingly revenge vote, but this vote in particular stinks.
It's almost as bad as people targeting jmoo himself/boncer/dero/dank because one of them died over night

But since it was Jack/Tarks who died:
-Tarks was clearly trying to draw a hit overnight with that jmoo miss, so whoever hit him either fell for it, decided that he's enough of a threat regardless of role , or that it would implicate jmoo
-Jack is an interesting choice from the SK. One of the best players out there but rarely has the time to show it anymore. Definitely fits in with the theme of old school /traditional werewolf
mine was a fishing vote - see who quickly jumped on?

So just as a learning point, one of you has the amulet. It means you can’t be lynched!

If it is a newbie with it, you may be tempted to hide yourself. There is little reason to do so on Day 1, it doesn’t confirm you are good or evil as you got it randomly. It’s your choice, but you might want to reveal yourself.

The most important thing is to make sure you put in your PM who to give it to by the end of the day. Someone will suggest you give it to them and you can decide if you believe them or not.
Oh, and before anyone asks, no, I don't have an amulet
Short of getting an unlikely random protection overnight (most wouldn't and would understandably self protect or look elsewhere n1, but a couple I know, would) , people just looked elsewhere for a kill, assuming others would do it /wanting to avoid doubling up an action. It's happened before. Many times.

mine was a fishing vote - see who quickly jumped on?
BEaston was definitely quick, by any definition
boncer voted for me too, 3rd on the list is often evil, but I suppose there was a gap...

boncer voted for me too, 3rd on the list is often evil, but I suppose there was a gap...
don’t worry about boncer34 (no coward) - he’s evil and the vig will take care of him overnight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re Amulet, it might be handy for one of the Flogs to claim today so the Amulet can be passed their way. It is a risk if the Amu!et started with evil or SK but probably worth it.

Thoughts?
I agree. They get 2x Seers in this one so are actually more useful than some other games where they have 0 powers. So obviously the risk is that evil or the SK will kill the outed flog if it began with them . But with 4 flogs in this one, and all surviving the first night, I think it's worth wearing the risk.

Good call. As the last admin proven to be able to co-ordinate an All-SFA process, he's clearly dangerous
Did Lol

Even if in fairness I think the committee mostly ran itself when both AB and ND were admin. The difference is ND was actually around

Dingster for now for me too because there’s no conventional intimidator in this one so based on that wording, I believe HC is acting on intel, unlike the combination of fishing , speculative and bandwagon votes earlier from others
Wosh

DERO I did also think she might be targeted.

Don't forget that there is a HUNGRY WOLF and MAD DOCTOR and both of those roles scramble people's brains for the day. They can't even react to posts, so odds are she is a victim of that. Note that she posted right before deadline but not after.
This really is 4D Chess, so we won't know if someone has been silenced, lurking or just inactive until the Night Phase?
But with 4 flogs in this one, and all surviving the first night, I think it's worth wearing the risk.
So basically they're expendable and the Village can afford to lose one.

Tag me coward

Tag me coward
Eh, Like me, you’re not lurking and are posting enough so would presumably get the update that someone replied to the thread
(And conversely I find that I don’t get that alert when I don’t post in a thread for a while, not sure if that’s just me)

So basically they're expendable and the Village can afford to lose one.
Sort of. Since it started with a random player probability is that it began with a villager and the flogs can share it .
But if we are wrong then yes, we can afford to lose one
Conversely in a game with fewer flovs but still with flog powers that equation works a little differently

Eh, Like me, you’re not lurking and are posting enough so would presumably get the update that someone replied to the thread
(And conversely I find that I don’t get that alert when I don’t post in a thread for a while, not sure if that’s just me)
Evil.

Good call. As the last admin proven to be able to co-ordinate an All-SFA process, he's clearly dangerous
he's like the last of the Pharoah's.
Imagine coming out of retirement, pretending to care enough to the point where you become admin then going awol.
Really high character move.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back