Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a good thing nobody bothers to explain anything about this stuff to n00bs, otherwise one might get the impression there's an insular cult worming it's way about the Sweet FA...

It's a good thing nobody bothers to explain anything about this stuff to n00bs, otherwise one might get the impression there's an insular cult worming it's way about the Sweet FA...
Oh it’s a cabal alright ;)

Serious hat on now because I, and others too, have happily guided newbies
Honestly, one main reason I even ended up joining this one after initially thinking I may sit out due to timing (and por_please_ya and Chipmunk ) can both back me up , was because of the new faces . It’s genuinely nice and rewarding to have new people join or return after a very long absence .

If I live, happy to answer any questions you have in here. And I mean it.
And if you have a PM of any sort I would hope your teammates would too
Wosh is one of the more helpful , patient hosts around too when she does mod so it’s a great game to start properly with

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MC Bad Genius

If he was good, from his position in the list he would have said something by now. The clue is in the name folks.

Wosh

MC Bad Genius

If he was good, from his position in the list he would have said something by now. The clue is in the name folks.

Wosh

I aspire to be #4 on the list so you can introduce me 1 day.

MC Bad Genius

Wosh
This can't actually be accepted as a legitimate vote. Dank shitting in Woosh desk is more valid.

Wolves missed, and the two vigs did too, unless they held off. I can't imagine BOTH vigs holding off night one. They can't kill each other thankfully.
Hope they hit each other.

So just as a learning point, one of you has the amulet. It means you can’t be lynched!

If it is a newbie with it, you may be tempted to hide yourself. There is little reason to do so on Day 1, it doesn’t confirm you are good or evil as you got it randomly. It’s your choice, but you might want to reveal yourself.

The most important thing is to make sure you put in your PM who to give it to by the end of the day. Someone will suggest you give it to them and you can decide if you believe them or not.

This can't actually be accepted as a legitimate vote. Dank shitting in Woosh desk is more valid.

You don’t think that knowing that I’ll vote for him from this voting positon as per my style and not preemptively putting in a comment, consistent with his last game in this position in the list, is a pattern of behaviour which indicates suspicion?

Wosh

Ffs

Who am I going to get in a dumb fight with now with Tarks dead :(
Napoleon Dynamite Hello GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back