Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Yup, agreed. And the added benefit is they can share their seer tomorrow too.
You spoiled my big moment even with a bad pun 🥲

If anyone in a good role has the amulet, I'd like to flog it off you to keep it in safe hands.

If anyone in an evil role has the amulet, I'd still like it if possible 😂

You spoiled my big moment even with a bad pun 🥲

If anyone in a good role has the amulet, I'd like to flog it off you to keep it in safe hands.

If anyone in an evil role has the amulet, I'd still like it if possible 😂
I'm conflicted.

If it helps, if you DON'T vote for Pie 4 Life (even as outed good), I'll think you're suss and vote you. Seems like you've got yourself into a bit of a predicament...
You should see the people I have to work with, they're absolute flogs.

Busy start, reminds me of the old days. Few interesting votes especially those voting on “quiet” players considering the majority of players have been so far
Always busy when I play

Can you imagine if you actually had it? That would be hilarious. But the fact I haven't voted for you shows I'm taking it very seriously.
I'll see how I feel a bit closer to deadline.

Please don't return it to me at the end of day 6. :boom:

If it helps, if you DON'T vote for Pie 4 Life (even as outed good), I'll think you're suss and vote you. Seems like you've got yourself into a bit of a predicament...
It seems that I am. I mean besides the fact I'm lynch proof anyway today.

Well I'll just chuck my vote on someone who hasn't posted yet - senor m

Still plenty of day phase but may as well spotlight someone potentially hiding

And we know I hate lurkers!

I'll see how I feel a bit closer to deadline.

Please don't return it to me at the end of day 6. :boom:
We were going to award it to Tarks posthumously.

Dingster is giving me the heebie jeebies.
hotchIlli for wearing his cosplay costume to work. Wosh
Dingster for now for me too because there’s no conventional intimidator in this one so based on that wording, I believe HC is acting on intel, unlike the combination of fishing , speculative and bandwagon votes earlier from others
Wosh
Soft vote from you. chillibreath usually votes for me D1.
Sage. Few MIA. Serial lurkers like Smeg Head omgfridge 3KZ is Football Dingster barry..oh!
Hi Fos. Hi dogs105

hotchIlli for wearing his cosplay costume to work. Wosh

Soft vote from you. chillibreath usually votes for me D1.

Hi Fos. Hi dogs105
I didn’t notice him vote for you last game, in fact he voted for someone else and that’s partly what made others suspect him. I do know he’s the sort to action you if he has a role. Still, he hasn’t come back, and nobody else seems to be voting that way, which means I may be reading too much into it .
Still, you’re usually better than a simple revenge vote without adding little else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Busy start, reminds me of the old days. Few interesting votes especially those voting on “quiet” players considering the majority of players have been so far
Haha I know what you mean though reas as contradictory at first glance

I’m more interested in those who hopped on me early and have gone to ground actually …

I didn’t notice him vote for you last game, in fact he voted for someone else and that’s partly what made others suspect him. I do know he’s the sort to action you if he has a role. Still, he hasn’t come back, and nobody else seems to be voting that way, which means I may be reading too much into it .
Still, you’re usually better than a simple revenge vote without adding little else.
I died N1.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back