Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Busy start, reminds me of the old days. Few interesting votes especially those voting on “quiet” players considering the majority of players have been so far
I’ve only been quiet because it’s Tuesday lol.

hotchilli , was your Ding vote based on any intel? As per my previous post I read it as such but as nobody else seems to have thought so I now wonder if I was overthinking .

I’ve only been quiet because it’s Tuesday lol.

It’s D1. It’s generally the quietest day for posting as most players don’t have info. That’s why I find it suss on those for vote players for being quiet

It’s D1. It’s generally the quietest day for posting as most players don’t have info. That’s why I find it suss on those for vote players for being quiet
I will admit that I was a lot quieter during my last 2 werewolf games - mind you that was because of work and uni study

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eh I see it more as an attempt to draw a quieter player out via some pressure . Doesn’t always work that way but worth a shot nonetheless . Plus the quieter the day the more of a risk the limited info flows on for the rest of the game .

Honestly this day 1 is baffling to me. mwerps ran rings around you last time. She was the perfect night 1 target. She didn't die. There were missed kills.

In a day 1 crapshoot it's the most info we have on anyone.

Eh I see it more as an attempt to draw a quieter player out via some pressure . Doesn’t always work that way but worth a shot nonetheless . Plus the quieter the day the more of a risk the limited info flows on for the rest of the game .

My point is more the fact that probably half the players have been quiet and 2 are likely forced. Why single out one player but not another?

Either mwerps was missed on or they all went "nah someone else will do it" lol. I just can't shake the fact that she was targeted though, particularly after her virtuoso last performance.

For that reason, mwerps please Wosh

Honestly this day 1 is baffling to me. mwerps ran rings around you last time. She was the perfect night 1 target. She didn't die. There were missed kills.

In a day 1 crapshoot it's the most info we have on anyone.
Either mwerps was missed on or they all went "nah someone else will do it" lol. I just can't shake the fact that she was targeted though, particularly after her virtuoso last performance.

For that reason, mwerps please Wosh
These are terrible votes. In part because we know for a fact 2 of the 3 evil/neutral parties looked elsewhere so you’re relying on the wolves having missed since ( looking back at vig kills would back this up) I am so seldom a vig n1 hit . Notably nobody is really defending me either. As I said last night, just a villager in this one.

My point is more the fact that probably half the players have been quiet and 2 are likely forced. Why single out one player but not another?
There’s been more than one quiet player singled out collectively.

These are terrible votes. In part because we know for a fact 2 of the 3 evil/neutral parties looked elsewhere so you’re relying on the wolves having missed since ( looking back at vig kills would back this up) I am so seldom a vig n1 hit . Notably nobody is really defending me either. As I said last night, just a villager in this one.
No they're not and nobody would defend you, open faction suicide if they did. You danced around last game but you can't dance around me. If you're villager so be it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back