Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

Remove this Banner Ad

In case the doc has any doubts, dank is the one we seered last night and did return as Seer/Fake Seer. If the Doc protects you tonight, we'll pass you the amulet tomorrow.
Let's assume he is a runt. He made a very conscious decision to come out hard for MWPP, because they had to get her. You'd have to think at least one member from his faction used his reasoning to follow suit, if not more.

I think I need to read back.

MWERPS please - clearly evil and trying to coach the little evil minions so they don’t target her.

MWPP because despite her protestations killing her would've made the most sense for a Vig. Even if they'd hit her and she was a villager we'd all have understood. I think. I stop paying attention last game when I was killed.

Honestly this day 1 is baffling to me. mwerps ran rings around you last time. She was the perfect night 1 target. She didn't die. There were missed kills.

In a day 1 crapshoot it's the most info we have on anyone.

Either mwerps was missed on or they all went "nah someone else will do it" lol. I just can't shake the fact that she was targeted though, particularly after her virtuoso last performance.

For that reason, mwerps please Wosh

Pie 4 Life I found these posts interesting

There was also a bit of speculation around jmoo

I feel like seering either porps or jmoo?

boncer34 Wosh I think I was onto something yesterday now that mwerps decided to flip as a villager.

Yes, you read that correctly mwerps chose to be a villager.
If I need more reasoning Wosh dank's seer/fake seer answer is my more information/reasoning. Suspiciously evil is boncer.

Agreed, but who else should we vote for then?

The other seer might've worked it out already too, so they could share (if it makes sense to and/or they haven't been silenced).
I reckon we've got enough outed seers for the moment

Weird if my vote yesterday wasn't counted because it was a game related reason?! Wtf

Anyway, bonce being a runt makes sense with his push.

Voting boncer because he's very likely a low level wolf thanks to dank's seer Wosh

I reckon we've got enough outed seers for the moment
Yeah, that was the "if it makes sense to" part. I guess it depends on what they've learned, as it's probably not worth it just to confirm whether dank420_ is real or false (he seems fairly convinced anyways).

Weird if my vote yesterday wasn't counted because it was a game related reason?! Wtf

Anyway, bonce being a runt makes sense with his push.

Voting boncer because he's very likely a low level wolf thanks to dank's seer Wosh
You happy to be seered tonight?

Yeah, that was the "if it makes sense to" part. I guess it depends on what they've learned, as it's probably not worth it just to confirm whether dank420_ is real or false (he seems fairly convinced anyways).

You happy to be seered tonight?
Go for it :)

Pie 4 Life I found these posts interesting

There was also a bit of speculation around jmoo

I feel like seering either porps or jmoo?
Yeah both do seem suss, but porps early doors can get lazy too until she works her way into it. jmoo is perennially suss, and was probably the next off our list.

Another one is MC Bad Genius to be fair. I've noticed each time they've posted about finding information it's usually "well this person should reveal themselves". First it was the flogs for the amulet (fair enough), then it was vigs with the kills, now it's seers with their info (but in the process revealing all their roles).

I'd put a watch on them too.

Hmmn. Dank seems at least 60/40 on real/Jobe seer. Lol at "runt'- sickly little wolf. I agree going Boncer confirms Danks seer status.

The bandwagon today contains some pretty lazy and quick votes eg Greeny and 3KZ can surely do better for starters. Same as the Mwerps bandwagon, Evil will be in today's votes grateful for a hidey hole.

I like a bit of choice. If we go Boncer we likely get the runt. That's ok but we will be heading into D 3 without a head or SK in the bag.

Tonight there may be at least a couple of modkills and I assume they will be Village, not Evil. Depending on the number of Mk's the balance shifts back their way. ?

So do we have time to work up another viable target or at least apply some pressure?

I thought Porps was iffy yesterday and hoppity hopped about when challenged on the Mwerps vote.I t resembled the old Porps struggling to be evil. This continued this morning when again challenged. My assessment is P is probable evil/sk.

If people have better targets than Porps and Boncer now is the time to raise them. Otherwise we can call it a day and have a good old pile on

How come he hasn't tried to defend himself? What with the discussion of whether or not dank420_ is the fake or real seer?
One of two options.

He was silenced.

Secondly I voted for him yesterday also and I feel like he was just ignoring me unlike yesterday but with the flood of votes if he is village aligned not defending himself will put more pressure on those that did vote him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah both do seem suss, but porps early doors can get lazy too until she works her way into it. jmoo is perennially suss, and was probably the next off our list.

Another one is MC Bad Genius to be fair. I've noticed each time they've posted about finding information it's usually "well this person should reveal themselves". First it was the flogs for the amulet (fair enough), then it was vigs with the kills, now it's seers with their info (but in the process revealing all their roles).

I'd put a watch on them too.
Nah, no need. I'm like the Sex Panther of Werewolf - 60% of the time, I'm good all the time.

Hmmn. Dank seems at least 60/40 on real/Jobe seer. Lol at "runt'- sickly little wolf. I agree going Boncer confirms Danks seer status.

The bandwagon today contains some pretty lazy and quick votes eg Greeny and 3KZ can surely do better for starters. Same as the Mwerps bandwagon, Evil will be in today's votes grateful for a hidey hole.

I like a bit of choice. If we go Boncer we likely get the runt. That's ok but we will be heading into D 3 without a head or SK in the bag.

Tonight there may be at least a couple of modkills and I assume they will be Village, not Evil. Depending on the number of Mk's the balance shifts back their way. ?

So do we have time to work up another viable target or at least apply some pressure?

I thought Porps was iffy yesterday and hoppity hopped about when challenged on the Mwerps vote.I t resembled the old Porps struggling to be evil. This continued this morning when again challenged. My assessment is P is probable evil/sk.

If people have better targets than Porps and Boncer now is the time to raise them. Otherwise we can call it a day and have a good old pile on
I agree with por_please_ya likely being evil, but it doesn't match that she would be SK. If she was, there'd be no point in her pushing so hard for mwerps. I'm not so concerned about the modkills, but agree it would be good to start nailing some night immunes (which boncer34 seemingly is not).

I also seered Elmer Judd as a villager

He popped up when roles were handed out
I think there are 3 options today - 1 is known evil (boncer34 based on your seer) and 2 are very suspect (por_please_ya due to her behaviour and Elmer_Judd due to the seer/behaviour).

I would rather have a crack at one of the latter two, because they have a higher than zero chance of being Night Immune. One of the Vigs can take out boncey boo.

I'm still very suss on porps, but I'm going to vote for Elmer_Judd please, Wosh / Barrybran, for the reasons listed above.

Lots of people able to fly under the radar due to player numbers too.

Smeg Head you've been quiet, that's never a good sign.

Falconista and FootyGuy13 a couple and getting eth-dog thoughts would be good.

Senor M is apparently playing?

I think there are 3 options today - 1 is known evil (boncer34 based on your seer) and 2 are very suspect (por_please_ya due to her behaviour and Elmer_Judd due to the seer/behaviour).

I would rather have a crack at one of the latter two, because they have a higher than zero chance of being Night Immune. One of the Vigs can take out boncey boo.

I'm still very suss on porps, but I'm going to vote for Elmer_Judd please, Wosh / Barrybran, for the reasons listed above.
Agree that we are losing the chance to pressure out some more info by all just rolling into boncer as a sure bet.

Elmer_Judd as well please to try and add a little pressure.

Agree that we are losing the chance to pressure out some more info by all just rolling into boncer as a sure bet.

Elmer_Judd as well please to try and add a little pressure.
I don’t think anyone will “crack” while we have a seer result pointing to evil. I think it’s worth letting the current bandwagon roll on.

Agreed, but who else should we vote for then?

The other seer might've worked it out already too, so they could share (if it makes sense to and/or they haven't been silenced).
I went with kabanna as my vote, mentioned they didn’t want to bandwagon vote on mwerps but jumped straight onto the beaston one seemed a strange move given there was a massive choice of people to vote for. Seemed like a tactic to actually get someone lynched rather than just voting a random to get through the day

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back