Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

Remove this Banner Ad

im not sold on the boncer bandwagon, i thought his reasoning was sound, also if he had knowledge why would you go so hard for someone who was just a villager. kabanna however popping in and not wanting to join a bandwagon but proceeded to join the other bandwagon on beaston was suss as Wosh . where are all the people who thought beaston was evil today?

In which sense?

Both answers are yes.
Los Angeles Bean GIF by Working Title

im not sold on the boncer bandwagon, i thought his reasoning was sound, also if he had knowledge why would you go so hard for someone who was just a villager. kabanna however popping in and not wanting to join a bandwagon but proceeded to join the other bandwagon on beaston was suss as Wosh . where are all the people who thought beaston was evil today?

Very valid point but I also seered him as a runt. My gut feel is that I'm not lasting much longer so there you go.

Very valid point but I also seered him as a runt. My gut feel is that I'm not lasting much longer so there you go.
Lol well that makes things a lot simpler.

boncer because he is evil.

where are all the people who thought beaston was evil today?
There's boncer34 who was leaning heavy into the "Lynch mwerps "camp (Do we still tag mwerps when she's not in the game?)
There's BEaston who might have fell for jmoo wan 's "Bait Vote".
and then there's por_please_ya who is trying to explain her way out of attempted murder of her bestie.

Only Legit votes are counted

If your vote yesterday was not liked, it did not count. Another such invalid vote today may result in a modkill.

I saw votes from por_please_ya and dank420_ that were not liked / counted. Apologies if I missed a separate liked vote from you folk.

Could I suggest anyone in doubt check your votes from yesterday.

A number of players are yet to vote. Elmer_Judd eth-dog Senor M . Apols if you have been intimidated. I'd say follow my lead but whaddoIKnow.

Boring lecture over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay so it’s just a coincidence you happened to be viewing it just as you are mentioned without being tagged.
Pretty much? I don’t have anything to gain by posting so soon after being noted in a post. It makes me look suspect if I was evil sure, but I’m not.

In case the doc has any doubts, dank is the one we seered last night and did return as Seer/Fake Seer. If the Doc protects you tonight, we'll pass you the amulet tomorrow.

The simple scenario is lynching boncer, but I'd also like to get more out of the day before we do. It's easy for evil to jump on that bandwagon, and even for his comrades to hide as he'd be lower level evil. We have to find out if dank is the real or fake seer.

The simple scenario is lynching boncer, but I'd also like to get more out of the day before we do. It's easy for evil to jump on that bandwagon, and even for his comrades to hide as he'd be lower level evil. We have to find out if dank is the real or fake seer.
Killing boncer would do that...

Agreed, but who else should we vote for then?

Killing boncer would do that...
The other seer might've worked it out already too, so they could share (if it makes sense to and/or they haven't been silenced).

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back