Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Lots of people able to fly under the radar due to player numbers too.

Smeg Head you've been quiet, that's never a good sign.

Falconista and FootyGuy13 a couple and getting eth-dog thoughts would be good.

Senor M is apparently playing?
I'm always quiet during Werewolf, pretty sure this is the most active I've been in a game.
One of two options.

He was silenced.

Secondly I voted for him yesterday also and I feel like he was just ignoring me unlike yesterday but with the flood of votes if he is village aligned not defending himself will put more pressure on those that did vote him.
It's probably the second option because I saw he sad reacted a dank420_ post earlier so either he forgot to be silenced or he's laying low.
I went with kabanna as my vote, mentioned they didn’t want to bandwagon vote on mwerps but jumped straight onto the beaston one seemed a strange move given there was a massive choice of people to vote for. Seemed like a tactic to actually get someone lynched rather than just voting a random to get through the day
So this either makes Kabanna the Doc, or they tried doing what BEaston tried to do after BEaston got caught bandwagoning.

I think low level evil should be left to V1 & V2.

Having said that is Elmer Judd on track to be modkilled?

Happy to change my vote over later if needed.
Issue with two vigs is, you don't want both killing the same person (or no one killing them). Every kill has to count, especially when evil has an extra one tonight.

I think low level evil should be left to V1 & V2.

Having said that is Elmer Judd on track to be modkilled?

Happy to change my vote over later if needed.
Invalid vote

I think if there's not enough action to get up a solid second candidate then boncer has to be the go. I can verify that dank is at least a seer, so we know that he wouldn't be using it to knock out a known good role. The only bad aspect would be if he was the fake one, and boncer had a good role and was silenced. It's a fair bit of bad luck all in one.

The sooner we work out dank's role - which if turns out to be true that they're real - then they can be protected for a couple of nights easy. If they're fake, then depending on what the real seer has found out, that person can judge if it's worth revealing. But we need to work out dank before a potential role claim for that.

Would prefer a run at Porps.

Still there is no doubt Elmer Judd is a fair option. For a fair old chatterbox Elmer has been absolutely taciturn and a lurkabout.

These are reason enough in the normal course of events, but the timing of Elmer appearances is peculiar.

I agree that Boncer should perhaps be l?eft to Vig 1. Also agree that Elmer Judd has behaved strangely. Sorry Wosh.

What is your role Elmer_Judd

I honestly have no idea (I never got a DM from Wosh) just assumed I was a Villiager.

Still a newbie at this game, and still flying by the seat of my pants here, it was so much easier when I was Swearengen in a different game.

Anyhow too late for me to rescind my vote, but you seem nice, and if I had my time over, would have voted for Bouncer (but everyone seems to be voting for him and I didn't want to jump on the bandwagon)

I honestly have no idea (I never got a DM from Wosh) just assumed I was a Villiager.

Still a newbie at this game, and still flying by the seat of my pants here, it was so much easier when I was Swearengen in a different game.

Anyhow too late for me to rescind my vote, but you seem nice, and if I had my time over, would have voted for Bouncer (but everyone seems to be voting for him and I didn't want to jump on the bandwagon)

You can change your vote, just bold a new one and tag Wosh like I’m doing when I vote boncer as I don’t think he’s actually been silenced

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey dank420_ your post where you tagged boncer a bazillion times. Did you get a notification that he "loved"/liked it. I swear I saw that this morning, but it was since gone. I would have chalked it up to maybe i just overlooked it, but discussing in the flog PM, MP_ was certain he liked a post too.

My theory is boncer realised his best plan was to pretend to be silenced, unliked everything (within the rules as it's not a post), and is now lurking to allow Elmer Judd to get done in. I would suspect anyone willing to just jump on EJ (I know you suggested the name) is potentially involved.

Saying that, I'll be voting boncer.

Hey dank420_ your post where you tagged boncer a bazillion times. Did you get a notification that he "loved"/liked it. I swear I saw that this morning, but it was since gone. I would have chalked it up to maybe i just overlooked it, but discussing in the flog PM, MP_ was certain he liked a post too.

My theory is boncer realised his best plan was to pretend to be silenced, unliked everything (within the rules as it's not a post), and is now lurking to allow Elmer Judd to get done in. I would suspect anyone willing to just jump on EJ (I know you suggested the name) is potentially involved.

Can I also use this?

You can change your vote, just bold a new one and tag Wosh like I’m doing when I vote boncer as I don’t think he’s actually been silenced

Okay, happy to change my vote to boncer if that's okay Wosh .

dogs105 Apologies :)

Sorry what's the logic behind the Elmer lynch?

I personally don't mind tbh mate, I'm good to go, if I snuff it, will get my revenge in future games.

But still if slayed

robinhood-call-off-christmas.gif

Feels like the narrative is being turned from boncer to a guy who gets modkilled and we may not get a secondary lynch
I agree. Also if he is mk'd we will find how he flips anyway.

Sorry Wosh I am changing my vote.

Toot Toot ... The por_please_ya train is at the station. All Aboard!

My reasoning is her vote on Mwerps was a shaky one. Later under the slightest of pressures yesterday and this morning Porps was beyond shaky and unable to provide a viable explanation.

Some of the votes for Mwerps were undoubtedly from Village folk and they would easily be able to respond, eg "Hands up I got it wrong, but given the circumstances of at least one missed kill my error was understandable."

I agree. Also if he is mk'd we will find how he flips anyway.

Sorry Wosh I am changing my vote.

Toot Toot ... The por_please_ya train is at the station. All Aboard!

My reasoning is her vote on Mwerps was a shaky one. Later under the slightest of pressures yesterday and this morning Porps was beyond shaky and unable to provide a viable explanation.

Some of the votes for Mwerps were undoubtedly from Village folk and they would easily be able to respond, eg "Hands up I got it wrong, but given the circumstances of at least one missed kill my error was understandable."
I really don't see how my defence was shaky lol, I stated the facts pure and simple. It made logical sense? Am I missing something here...

He has reacted two of my posts today. Sad at the reveal and angry at the tag

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back