Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

Remove this Banner Ad

What a waste of cannoli if it was poisoned. No, we just use a good old fashioned pistol.

The Godfather Movie GIF

Grand Uncle Horace we legitimately know the Doctor also, seered last night.

dank420_ I've got plenty of cannoli. Happy to share šŸ¤ŒšŸ¤ŒšŸ¤Œ

Excellent... Ahem I might have exaggerated a little. We had strong suspicions about the Doc. Suggest we split the kill list like so
  • Mafia to kill player X or y
  • Wolves to kill player a or b
  • SK to killer m or n
We can name the victims closer to 9.00.

In the meantime any Villager with an evil streak is welcomed by Wolves and Mafia.

The doctor will be getting the amulet tonight so stfu evils
Also porps because she is evils Wosh
Send it to me or dank. Keep them guessing and let the doc self protect one more night. After that whoever has it sends it the Docs way and the Doc protects me if I'm alive, dank if not and I can hopefully get 2-3 more kills.

Send it to me or dank. Keep them guessing and let the doc self protect one more night. After that whoever has it sends it the Docs way and the Doc protects me if I'm alive, dank if not and I can hopefully get 2-3 more kills.
I think youā€™re probably more valuable. I canā€™t find night immune. But I reckon the flogs have a plan.

I think youā€™re probably more valuable. I canā€™t find night immune. But I reckon the flogs have a plan.
There aren't too many that seer as villager left though. If we can keep you alive one more phase because evil are guessing it'll help.

There aren't too many that seer as villager left though. If we can keep you alive one more phase because evil are guessing it'll help.
Well we know three good roles , you, dank and doc so evil are going to be guessing

Well we know three good roles , you, dank and doc so evil are going to be guessing
Yep, so hopefully porps isn't the underboss so the Mafia don't get two kills.

I'll take out GUH.

The doctor will be getting the amulet tonight so stfu evils
Also porps because she is evils Wosh

Lol. You are missing P4L. Think we should keep you in the game.

The other initial thought
Yep, so hopefully porps isn't the underboss so the Mafia don't get two kills.

I'll take out GUH.

You will probably miss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol it is more fun being outed evil :)

Lol kabanna. I said it when I told Horrie we were two peas in a different pod and it was like nobody picked that up?!

Aye it is fun. Hopefully your faction is enjoying the show. Any thoughts from you evil folk on handling the kills?

Message to SK

Totally up to you whether you want to play the game. I'd make the point there are still 19 players left. There are 7 non villagers and you have a tough win condition. It is in your interest to work with us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back