Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the doc maybe protected themselves instead of eth, or just had trouble tracking the amulet. But they should assume they are known, imo.

Crow is definitely a candidate for SK but I’m really not certain.

We can definitely lynch chilli if the alternative gets messy! The remaining vig hopefully has some info.
Lynching a villager is messy business.

Using #LurkerIndexReading , I am feeling that AxialMat7 is a good option today. The only caveat I would put on that is that I didn’t read the thread at all when I had brain surgery on Day 1. I am currently working on a tea search project that would support this vote, which is known as the #PrimeNumberEvilTheory. Under this theory, characters who have prime numbers in their names are EVIL 75% of the time. Conversely, characters with composite numbers in their names are good roles approximately 80% of the time.

Based on this theory:
@AxialMat7
FootyGuy13
@Croweater41 are EVIL

Looking at players who have been killed to date with composite numbers in their names supports the more than 80% good reading:

Tarkyn_24 - Villager
Pie 4 Life - Flog
Hatchy1992 - Villager
dank420_ - Seer
dogs105 - Yet to be confirmed
boncer34 - Evil

#It’sScientific

Using #LurkerIndexReading , I am feeling that AxialMat7 is a good option today. The only caveat I would put on that is that I didn’t read the thread at all when I had brain surgery on Day 1. I am currently working on a tea search project that would support this vote, which is known as the #PrimeNumberEvilTheory. Under this theory, characters who have prime numbers in their names are EVIL 75% of the time. Conversely, characters with composite numbers in their names are good roles approximately 80% of the time.

Based on this theory:
@AxialMat7
FootyGuy13
@Croweater41 are EVIL

Looking at players who have been killed to date with composite numbers in their names supports the more than 80% good reading:

Tarkyn_24 - Villager
Pie 4 Life - Flog
Hatchy1992 - Villager
dank420_ - Seer
boncer34 - Evil

#It’sScientific
Wosh sorry I forgot to tag you into my vote. I hope this makes it valid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My first thought for the day is 3KZ. Because his votes have been terribly inconsistent.

Thanks Wosh
Inconsistent? That’s a new one! One thing this vote from Dogs does illustrate is that they are probably good, because evil needs villagers to hide amongst and lynching me takes another villager out.

Based on this theory:
@AxialMat7
FootyGuy13
@Croweater41 are EVIL

Tarkyn_24 - Villager
Pie 4 Life - Flog
Hatchy1992 - Villager
dank420_ - Seer
boncer34 - Evil

#It’sScientific
FG has been revealed as the mad doc role we learnt this yesterday so your theory is blown out the water already.

Alpha, GF 2 Goons (Chilli one of them), SK evil left. As Dank has said a NI would be great SK or Alpha would be best.

Doc, Mad Doc, 2 Flogs and seer remaining good roles. 3 of these known to village. Doc and a flog in hiding.

5 Villagers. I'll claim one but classically I have no proof to show otherwise and will likely get sacrificed (happy to if it finds a NI somehwere else).

Remaining evil left (at a guess):
Beaston
3KZ
HC (dank seer)
CruisingFijian
Falconista

Still three flogs left ao we can afford to lose one and will hopefully still get their seer.

I’ll refrain today and maybe MP and Greenery should too.
There is only 2 left.

FG has been revealed as the mad doc role we learnt this yesterday so your theory is blown out the water already.

Alpha, GF 2 Goons (Chilli one of them), SK evil left. As Dank has said a NI would be great SK or Alpha would be best.

Doc, Mad Doc, 2 Flogs and seer remaining good roles. 3 of these known to village. Doc and a flog in hiding.

5 Villagers. I'll claim one but classically I have no proof to show otherwise and will likely get sacrificed (happy to if it finds a NI somehwere else).

Beaston
3KZ
HC (dank seer)
CruisingFijian
Falconista
Not really blown out of the water - it just changes the percentages.

Can I go back to dogs105 for a minute. That vote on me is really interesting - Inconsistent you say? Hmmm 🤔 I voted early and accurately to lynch Boncer and Porps - both evil and from different factions. I think I am quite consistent.

I wonder about you dogs105.

Beaston
3KZ
HC (dank seer)
CruisingFijian
Falconista
#ListerTheory

Use whatever theory you think is necessary to waste a lynch.

I'm happy to go down but rather than killing me and leaving 3 kills tonight the village would be much better off finding the SK or Alpha and removing a kill.

Use whatever theory you think is necessary to waste a lynch.

I'm happy to go down but rather than killing me and leaving 3 kills tonight the village would be much better off finding the SK or Alpha and removing a kill.
Mm this has me leaning back towards dank420_ as the best lynch option today.

Mm this has me leaning back towards dank420_ as the best lynch option today.
Right now no one is listening to any of your thoughts. I would say to do the complete opposite of whatever you say but then you'd say to lynch your boss and then I would have to lynch dank.

Just play an outted evil role and have fun with it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back