Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Since we have no vigs, perhaps the known evil is the way to go? MP_ , dank420_ ??
chilli is the back up we need to get a head today, 3k seems to be hot on axial so maybe he is the go

The serial killer definitely has old skool vibes.

I'm leaning toward one of Dogs, Beaston or Crowy.

If we can't get our heads around it then we should chisel away at known evil, and lynch chilli. The overnight attrition will mean less places for evil to hide tomorrow.

Dank, MP happy to follow your lead.

chilli is the back up we need to get a head today, 3k seems to be hot on axial so maybe he is the go
Axial’s lurking stands out. Crowy was very toey this morning too.

The serial killer definitely has old skool vibes.

I'm leaning toward one of Dogs, Beaston or Crowy.

If we can't get our heads around it then we should chisel away at known evil, and lynch chilli. The overnight attrition will mean less places for evil to hide tomorrow.

Dank, MP happy to follow your lead.
I’m leaning towards yourself tbh , got this feeling you’re naming certain people for your own benefit. cursingfijian please Wosh

Ok, Wosh, made my decision.
My vote is for AM7 (AxialMat7). Been suspicious of them since early on and after being called out for their early sprinkler strategy by 3 of us they have adopted an equally suspicious lurker strategy.

I’m leaning towards yourself tbh , got this feeling you’re naming certain people for your own benefit. cursingfijian please Wosh
Hhhm. I thought I was just echoing the opinions of others.

You and dank have the best position to make the calls. I'm happy to be the sacrifice if you think that moves the village forward. But it will just be a waste of a lynch and weakens the village even further.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AM7 has gone from being a sprinkler to a lurker
3kz is suspicious
Hotchilli rolling with the Spartacus theory
CursingFijian and Omgfridge have both been quite quiet...

Who shall my Friday choice be..?
I mean I haven't and massively helped the flogs

Ok, Wosh, made my decision.
My vote is for AM7 (AxialMat7). Been suspicious of them since early on and after being called out for their early sprinkler strategy by 3 of us they have adopted an equally suspicious lurker strategy.
I’ve actually been on holiday down to Albany the past few days, but by all means continue to drive me to the lynch. Kill me and evils wins 😁

DERO MP_ thoughts on how hard 3kz is going for AMwhatever?
I reckon evil would be more likely to hold off voting right now for what it is worth.

Lots of "helpful" people lurking but not really contributing.

Cursing Fijian and Dogs trying to cuddle up with known good is interesting too.

I am going to hold off until later but I have someone in mind.

I reckon evil would be more likely to hold off voting right now for what it is worth.

Who are you thinking?

I reckon we have the same person in mind.

Based on hotchilli it appears mafia have no intel

Idiots.

Lol.

You're right. What was I thinking?

It's time to form a new brigade, consisting of unknown good. Harken my fellow hidden villagers...let us no longer recede to the shadows, forbidden from linking arms with the Flogs and their cohorts. Rise up with me and form a new faction an anti-flog faction and let us reclaim the playgrounds before we find ourselves cast into the flames.

Yes. That makes much more sense.

Based on hotchilli it appears mafia have no intel

Idiots.

Sad Feelings GIF

Didn't need the personal attack :(

Lol.

You're right. What was I thinking?

It's time to form a new brigade, consisting of unknown good. Harken my fellow hidden villagers...let us no longer recede to the shadows, forbidden from linking arms with the Flogs and their cohorts. Rise up with me and form a new faction an anti-flog faction and let us reclaim the playgrounds before we find ourselves cast into the flames.

Yes. That makes much more sense.
It’s actually a good tactic for evil to side up with known good. Otherwise the game becomes pretty easy. It would be remiss not to be on the lookout for it. I personally think dogs is more guilty of it than you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back