Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Wosh you should give me the gardener role, each night I get to plant seeds in peoples minds

Any experienced werewolf hosts who see any glaring mistakes or things I should clarify let me know. I haven’t hosted for ages.
letting DERO play is a big red flag for me.

Roles look good Wosh. I'd probably go with a JOAT over a second vig but you do have five in each faction.
Yeah I liked the 2 vig last time, it confused everything because they can’t kill eachother at night and it gives the Village a bit more of a chance against night immune evil.

I’ll have another good mull over it tomorrow 👍🏻

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Elmer_Judd hotchilli MP_ Tarkyn_24 MC Bad Genius NaturalDisaster BEaston sante Kabanna Pie 4 Life Greenery Dingster eth-dog Hatchy1992 Grand Uncle Horace omgfridge dogs105

I’m sorry guys and gals I can’t start this till tomorrow now, please read the OP, the rules and for newbies just a quick rundown of the way the game works. New players feel free to ask questions of the experienced players now before roles are sent out tomorrow. I’ll tag everyone in.

Again apologies I didn’t get this up earlier but I had to be elsewhere.
I may still tweak roles a bit but I’ll make sure to give everyone time to read it and all pm’s will have their roles in them.

Barrybran get out of the pool and check over my roles/conditions ya bum.
No worries.. I'm still in!

Wosh you should give me the gardener role, each night I get to plant seeds in peoples minds
Just getting in advance that I don't consent to MP_ planting his seed in me.

Just getting in advance that I don't consent to MP_ planting his seed in me.
There is no patch the gardener can’t sow, you will take my seed and enjoy its bounty.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back