Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

Remove this Banner Ad

CursingFijian Smeg Head AxialMat7 Senor M boncer34 Jack The Godfather Braklet 3KZ is Football dank420_ jmoo wan mwerps TheInjuryFactory FootyGuy13 Falconista croweater 41

The game has started, please read the rules and roles. There is an amulet in play in this game.
If you haven’t recieved a PM you are a villager.

Weve got 35 players so don’t forget to tag me and bold your vote, it makes it so much easier to count votes with chopping and changes.

Cheers and Good Luck all!

BASIC RULES please read
These are the rules for this game, please respect them and let the game flow

Night Phase 9pm - 9am Eastern Daylight Savings Time
Day Phase 9am - 9pm Eastern Daylight Savings Time

Etiquette

* DISCUSSING THE GAME *
You can’t talk about the game anywhere but in here and the dead PM, not in private, not on any other media or in private or public, until the game is completely over. This is extremely important as the slightest slip of the tongue can ruin the game, new players please take note of this especially, it’s an Instant Modkill

You cannot post any screenshots or quote PM's Or mods = Modkill
You cannot delete or edit your posts in the game at any time (Remember I can see all edits and deletes) = Modkill

If you forget to tag me just draw my attention to it.

DEAD PLAYERS
Please note
When you have been killed you CANNOT post anymore in the game. You may have a goodbye post like ‘thanks for the game’ or ‘Good luck village’ but nothing that affects the game..as in who you seered or who is in a faction or anything at all about the game or players. You cannot reveal roles or throw someone under a bus after deadline..you have all day to do this, that’s the point of the game. Once you’re dead you’ve had your shot and you’re out, simple.

You also cannot post in your faction/group PM.

If you disregard this rule you won’t be added to the DEAD PM or receive a delicious muffin basket.

DAY PHASE VOTING
*All votes and change of votes must be bolded and tag the mod please, it makes it so much easier to search and see votes. If your vote is not bolded it will not be counted. If for some genuine reason you can’t bold your vote on your phone etc say so in your post and tag me.
If a lynched player is protected there is no lynch that day.

*To combat inactivity and revenge kills I'm using the 'reason for vote rule' which means votes MUST be accompanied by a valid reason related to the game.
eg: Wosh because she came in late and changed her vote and hasn’t explained herself properly
Wosh because she said this but then later she said that which doesn’t match up

invalid reasons eg:

DERO because he killed me last game
dank420_ because he s**t in my locker

➡️ Invalid votes will NOT be counted and if you fail to vote or put in a valid vote 2 days in a row you will be modkilled (unless intimidated which does not count as failure to vote) I hate modkilling so please get your vote in everyday in the spirit of the game!

PLEASE NOTE IN THE EVENT OF A TIED VOTE I WILL BE ASKING A COMPLETELY NON PLAYING NEUTRAL SITE ADMIN WHO HAS NO IDEA WTF IS GOING ON TO DRAW A NAME OUT OF A HAT

No multi lynching, your vote has to count.
Thanks for hosting.
35 is the largest game we've had in a while :)
It has also been a while since we had 2x vigilantes
It'll be interesting to see how this one pans out

Thanks for hosting.
35 is the largest game we've had in a while :)
It has also been a while since we had 2x vigilantes
It'll be interesting to see how this one pans out
Are you promising to tell the truth and nothing but the whole truth this time around?

Are you promising to tell the truth and nothing but the whole truth this time around?
Of course!

There's honestly nothing to even lie about this time
But I'm ok with being an actual villager this time

I don’t have a PM Wosh

Marvel Studios Reaction GIF by Disney+

If I could not be killed purely because I’ve changed my username and no one recognises me, that would be great.
Haha
Though didn't you play last game?
Also, were you MKMatty???

Привет, как дела?
Я в порядке, товарищ Морская свинья. Я надеюсь, что вы в добром здравии.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CursingFijian Smeg Head AxialMat7 Senor M boncer34 Jack The Godfather Braklet 3KZ is Football dank420_ jmoo wan mwerps TheInjuryFactory FootyGuy13 Falconista croweater 41

The game has started, please read the rules and roles. There is an amulet in play in this game.
If you haven’t recieved a PM you are a villager.

Weve got 35 players so don’t forget to tag me and bold your vote, it makes it so much easier to count votes with chopping and changes.

Cheers and Good Luck all!

BASIC RULES please read
These are the rules for this game, please respect them and let the game flow

Night Phase 9pm - 9am Eastern Daylight Savings Time
Day Phase 9am - 9pm Eastern Daylight Savings Time

Etiquette

* DISCUSSING THE GAME *
You can’t talk about the game anywhere but in here and the dead PM, not in private, not on any other media or in private or public, until the game is completely over. This is extremely important as the slightest slip of the tongue can ruin the game, new players please take note of this especially, it’s an Instant Modkill

You cannot post any screenshots or quote PM's Or mods = Modkill
You cannot delete or edit your posts in the game at any time (Remember I can see all edits and deletes) = Modkill

If you forget to tag me just draw my attention to it.

DEAD PLAYERS
Please note
When you have been killed you CANNOT post anymore in the game. You may have a goodbye post like ‘thanks for the game’ or ‘Good luck village’ but nothing that affects the game..as in who you seered or who is in a faction or anything at all about the game or players. You cannot reveal roles or throw someone under a bus after deadline..you have all day to do this, that’s the point of the game. Once you’re dead you’ve had your shot and you’re out, simple.

You also cannot post in your faction/group PM.

If you disregard this rule you won’t be added to the DEAD PM or receive a delicious muffin basket.

DAY PHASE VOTING
*All votes and change of votes must be bolded and tag the mod please, it makes it so much easier to search and see votes. If your vote is not bolded it will not be counted. If for some genuine reason you can’t bold your vote on your phone etc say so in your post and tag me.
If a lynched player is protected there is no lynch that day.

*To combat inactivity and revenge kills I'm using the 'reason for vote rule' which means votes MUST be accompanied by a valid reason related to the game.
eg: Wosh because she came in late and changed her vote and hasn’t explained herself properly
Wosh because she said this but then later she said that which doesn’t match up

invalid reasons eg:

DERO because he killed me last game
dank420_ because he s**t in my locker

➡️ Invalid votes will NOT be counted and if you fail to vote or put in a valid vote 2 days in a row you will be modkilled (unless intimidated which does not count as failure to vote) I hate modkilling so please get your vote in everyday in the spirit of the game!

PLEASE NOTE IN THE EVENT OF A TIED VOTE I WILL BE ASKING A COMPLETELY NON PLAYING NEUTRAL SITE ADMIN WHO HAS NO IDEA WTF IS GOING ON TO DRAW A NAME OUT OF A HAT

No multi lynching, your vote has to count.

So when I realize I stuck my foot in this WW thing and want the sweet release of death, what's the easiest path to a modkill?

Asking for a friend...

So when I realize I stuck my foot in this WW thing and want the sweet release of death, what's the easiest path to a modkill?

Asking for a friend...
You do realise you could just read the rules right?

You do realise you could just read the rules right?
The only rules I know are listed in Wosh's post in which she tagged me.

I literally know nothing else of this werewolf business, except that it involves different groups of relative antagonists, and that I'm in whichever "general" group denoted by not receiving a PM.

Also not much help:

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back