Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s gonna be wild first time around. Brace yourself!
I reckon I'm due to be "killed" or whatever first day...

"You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here."

Mobbs might catch the reference.

I reckon I'm due to be "killed" or whatever first day...

"You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here."

Mobbs might catch the reference.

Inventory?

It’s gonna be wild first time around. Brace yourself!
Can't wait for all in inside jokes and personal vendettas that are WW exclusive to go over the head 😂

What time does it start, I'm all fired up.

Being watching The Sopranos again, ready to go all Uncle Paulie on my enemies in this game !

16900.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Elmer_Judd hotchilli MP_ Tarkyn_24 MC Bad Genius NaturalDisaster BEaston sante Kabanna Pie 4 Life Greenery Dingster eth-dog Hatchy1992 Grand Uncle Horace omgfridge dogs105 por_please_ya

The game has started, please read the rules and roles. There is an amulet in play in this game.
If you haven’t recieved a PM you are a villager.

Weve got 35 players so don’t forget to tag me and bold your vote, it makes it so much easier to count votes with chopping and changes.

Cheers and Good Luck all!

BASIC RULES please read
These are the rules for this game, please respect them and let the game flow

Night Phase 9pm - 9am Eastern Daylight Savings Time
Day Phase 9am - 9pm Eastern Daylight Savings Time

Etiquette

* DISCUSSING THE GAME *
You can’t talk about the game anywhere but in here and the dead PM, not in private, not on any other media or in private or public, until the game is completely over. This is extremely important as the slightest slip of the tongue can ruin the game, new players please take note of this especially, it’s an Instant Modkill

You cannot post any screenshots or quote PM's Or mods = Modkill
You cannot delete or edit your posts in the game at any time (Remember I can see all edits and deletes) = Modkill

If you forget to tag me just draw my attention to it.

DEAD PLAYERS
Please note
When you have been killed you CANNOT post anymore in the game. You may have a goodbye post like ‘thanks for the game’ or ‘Good luck village’ but nothing that affects the game..as in who you seered or who is in a faction or anything at all about the game or players. You cannot reveal roles or throw someone under a bus after deadline..you have all day to do this, that’s the point of the game. Once you’re dead you’ve had your shot and you’re out, simple.

You also cannot post in your faction/group PM.

If you disregard this rule you won’t be added to the DEAD PM or receive a delicious muffin basket.

DAY PHASE VOTING
*All votes and change of votes must be bolded and tag the mod please, it makes it so much easier to search and see votes. If your vote is not bolded it will not be counted. If for some genuine reason you can’t bold your vote on your phone etc say so in your post and tag me.
If a lynched player is protected there is no lynch that day.

*To combat inactivity and revenge kills I'm using the 'reason for vote rule' which means votes MUST be accompanied by a valid reason related to the game.
eg: Wosh because she came in late and changed her vote and hasn’t explained herself properly
Wosh because she said this but then later she said that which doesn’t match up

invalid reasons eg:

DERO because he killed me last game
dank420_ because he s**t in my locker

➡️ Invalid votes will NOT be counted and if you fail to vote or put in a valid vote 2 days in a row you will be modkilled (unless intimidated which does not count as failure to vote) I hate modkilling so please get your vote in everyday in the spirit of the game!

PLEASE NOTE IN THE EVENT OF A TIED VOTE I WILL BE ASKING A COMPLETELY NON PLAYING NEUTRAL SITE ADMIN WHO HAS NO IDEA WTF IS GOING ON TO DRAW A NAME OUT OF A HAT

No multi lynching, your vote has to count.

Last edited:
Elmer_Judd hotchilli MP_ Tarkyn_24 MC Bad Genius NaturalDisaster BEaston sante Kabanna Pie 4 Life Greenery Dingster eth-dog Hatchy1992 Grand Uncle Horace omgfridge dogs105 por_please_ya

The game has started, please read the rules and roles. There is an amulet in play in this game.

Weve got 35 players so don’t forget to tag me and bold your vote, it makes it so much easier to count votes with chopping and changes.

BASIC RULES please read

Etiquette

* DISCUSSING THE GAME *
You can’t talk about the game anywhere but in here and the dead PM, not in private, not on any other media or in private or public, until the game is completely over. This is extremely important as the slightest slip of the tongue can ruin the game, new players please take note of this especially

You cannot post any screenshots or quote PM's Or mods
You cannot delete or edit your posts in the game at any time (Remember I can see all edits and deletes)

DEAD PLAYERS
Please note
When you have been killed you CANNOT post anymore in the game. You may have a goodbye post like ‘thanks for the game’ or ‘Good luck village’ but nothing that affects the game..as in who you seered or who is in a faction or anything at all about the game or players. You cannot reveal roles or throw someone under a bus after deadline..you have all day to do this, that’s the point of the game. Once you’re dead you’ve had your shot and you’re out, simple.

If you disregard this rule you won’t be added to the DEAD PM or receive a delicious muffin basket.

DAY PHASE VOTING
*All votes and change of votes must be bolded and tag the mod please, it makes it so much easier to search and see votes. If your vote is not bolded it will not be counted. If for some genuine reason you can’t bold your vote on your phone etc say so in your post and tag me.

*To combat inactivity and revenge kills I'm using the 'reason for vote rule' which means votes MUST be accompanied by a valid reason related to the game.
eg: Wosh because she came in late and changed her vote and hasn’t explained herself properly

invalid reasons eg:

Invalid votes will NOT be counted and if you fail to vote or put in a valid vote 2 days in a row you will be modkilled (unless intimidated which does not count as failure to vote)
PLEASE NOTE IN THE EVENT OF A TIED VOTE I WILL BE ASKING A COMPLETELY NON PLAYING NEUTRAL SITE ADMIN WHO HAS NO IDEA WTF IS GOING ON TO DRAW A NAME OUT OF A HAT

Wosh because I’ve been inactive and not paying attention and she also voted for me.

CursingFijian Smeg Head AxialMat7 Senor M boncer34 Jack The Godfather Braklet 3KZ is Football dank420_ jmoo wan mwerps TheInjuryFactory FootyGuy13 Falconista croweater 41

BASIC RULES please read

Etiquette

* DISCUSSING THE GAME *
You can’t talk about the game anywhere but in here and the dead PM, not in private, not on any other media or in private or public, until the game is completely over. This is extremely important as the slightest slip of the tongue can ruin the game, new players please take note of this especially, it’s an Instant Modkill

You cannot delete or edit your posts in the game at any time (Remember I can see all edits and deletes) = Modkill

DEAD PLAYERS
Please note

DAY PHASE VOTING

invalid reasons eg:

➡️ Invalid votes will NOT be counted and if you fail to vote or put in a valid vote 2 days in a row you will be modkilled (unless intimidated which does not count as failure to vote) I hate modkilling so please get your vote in everyday in the spirit of the game!

Last edited:

BASIC RULES please read

Etiquette

* DISCUSSING THE GAME *

DEAD PLAYERS
Please note

DAY PHASE VOTING

invalid reasons eg:

I’m a villager. Got it.

Would have thought first time back I’d get a cushy role. Wosh is the worst werewolf of admin since me at least*

*Ive missed a lot of games so someone may have stunk more than both of us

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back