Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmm. Interesting.

I can actually talk today!

I wonder who ND missed on. Anyway, can I please get the amulet tonight? I probably need the protection.
Why you? Surely we give it to the seer.

Weird claim with an already outed seer, especially from an experienced player like you. Very strange.

Why you? Surely we give it to the seer.

Weird claim with an already outed seer, especially from an experienced player like you. Very strange.
I assumed the seer had it last night, that's why. Give it to me and the Doc protects the seer or vice versa. I'm kind of vital to the village now.

I assumed the seer had it last night, that's why. Give it to me and the Doc protects the seer or vice versa. I'm kind of vital to the village now.
as pie directed, the plan was to pass it tonight. Pie would have passed to another flog last night. I'm sure you would have read that post he made yesterday? That was the best plan we had.

Just a weird reveal from you. I mean maybe it's a legit mistake but you could have stayed hidden.

Ok - today is the day to employ #lurkernotjustatheoryanymore and look for the person performing the in and out wave by. Also, we need to look out for #LurkingInPlainSight.

Still have to follow MP_ . My only concern is that all this extra responsibility might actually make a decent player out of the psychological wreckage that is MP_

Also …

If you have decent headphones or speakers, play this one loud. This is easy top ten for the most brilliant song of the ‘80’s.

as pie directed, the plan was to pass it tonight. Pie would have passed to another flog last night. I'm sure you would have read that post he made yesterday? That was the best plan we had.

Just a weird reveal from you. I mean maybe it's a legit mistake but you could have stayed hidden.
I figured I could get 2 or 3 nights of protection through the amulet and Doc and that I had a 3 in 4 chance that the guy I hit last night was night immune. Meaning someone we have to lynch. More likely than not MP_ had the amulet/protection, same with our seer. So either they tried a double bluff and Greenery is another flog or I've hit one of the GF, SK or Alpha.

I figured I could get 2 or 3 nights of protection through the amulet and Doc and that I had a 3 in 4 chance that the guy I hit last night was night immune. Meaning someone we have to lynch. More likely than not MP_ had the amulet/protection, same with our seer. So either they tried a double bluff and Greenery is another flog or I've hit one of the GF, SK or Alpha.
I like the cut of your gib. Why not spill the beans, we can get our bets on and watch the race.

Ok - today is the day to employ #lurkernotjustatheoryanymore and look for the person performing the in and out wave by. Also, we need to look out for #LurkingInPlainSight.

Still have to follow MP_ . My only concern is that all this extra responsibility might actually make a decent player out of the psychological wreckage that is MP_
Yeah I’m an emotional mess at the moment , my prison bar guernsey is keeping me company.

Por_ please_ya

Because I suspect she may be of the evil variety.

Also, does anyone else think Grand Uncle Horace is being a bit too helpful?
I can go porps tonight if need be. Both are on my radar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I’m an emotional mess at the moment , my prison bar guernsey is keeping me company.
Traditional jumper - should be worn for all home games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back