Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Elmer_Judd (Villager) modkilled for not putting in a valid vote 2 days in a row
Senor M (Villager) modkilled for not voting 2 days in a row
Braklet (Villager) for not voting 2 days in a row

boncer34 (Runt) lynched

I have been made aware that boncer used emoticons while he was silenced by the Mad Doctor. I wasn’t here all day, I didn’t personally see it and I didn’t specify a modkill for breaking that action in the rules so I’m not going to mess everything up since he’s ded anyway.
However we live and learn and it will be a modkill from here on in.

It is now Night 3

boncer34 (Runt) lynched

I have been made aware that boncer used emoticons while he was silenced by the Mad Doctor. I wasn’t here all day, I didn’t personally see it and I didn’t specify a modkill for breaking that action in the rules so I’m not going to mess everything up since he’s ded anyway.
However we live and learn and it will be a modkill from here on in.

It is now Night 3
who squealed?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is giving me PTSD from Dingster roleblocking.
I do feel like for a role like this you shouldn't be able to target someone on back to back nights. It means people can't play the game.

I do feel like for a role like this you shouldn't be able to target someone on back to back nights. It means people can't play the game.

Reminds me of when I had a role where a player could be on "alert" during night and would shoot anyone who performs any action (kill, seer) etc

I forgot to put a limit on the amount of times they could do it and so dank420_ just claimed and was immune for the entire game.

This one is clearly in the rules tho, every player knows this

You cannot delete or edit your posts in the game at any time (Remember I can see all edits and deletes) = Modkill

jmoo wan (Villager) modkilled for editing post #706

Okay so first thing's first - doc should protect dank420_ and dank will receive the amulet tomorrow (because even if a vig has to reveal, the doc can switch to them.

Vigs are going to be trickier if there was a way to work who you are (without obviously revealing) then that would be great. I know the method I use but each to their own. Need a way for one to take out jmoo, and the other to go for another target.

Fake Seer - would be good to have any results you have, but there's no real point coming out now, but after Deadline tomorrow perhaps depending on night actions. If you have nothing of note though, then don't bother. Only if you have "Villager" a lot as a fake seer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back