Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I need to catch up, haven’t read the Greenery stuff yet. In meetings etc.

BBL!
Essentially:

I'm the other Vigilante, hit Greenery last night.
He's claiming flog but we're waiting for MP to confirm either way

If he's not lying then we have to look elsewhere. My back up right now is porps, my alarm bells are ringing on her. I'm hoping that Greenery is the alpha so we can wipe out the wolves tonight.

Green is another flog and he’s in my pm too
Ah, fair enough.

I think porps is evil, her posting is very nervous Wosh, almost as if she's trying to avoid the spotlight.

I'm surprised that por_please_ya survived the night. Went heavy into the first bandwagon and has been responding to every accusation since with "Nah-ah". dank420_ you seered her, yeah?

I'm surprised that por_please_ya survived the night. Went heavy into the first bandwagon and has been responding to every accusation since with "Nah-ah". dank420_ you seered her, yeah?
Nobody tried to kill me I guess. I would have died. I'm not night immune.

Green is another flog and he’s in my pm too
Ok - that is good to know.
Ah, fair enough.

I think porps is evil, her posting is very nervous Wosh, almost as if she's trying to avoid the spotlight.
Are you invoking the #LurkerPrinciple ? I am prepared to put a placeholder on por_please_ya until something better comes along. With Porps tge more charming they are, the greater the likelihood of being evil.

Wosh

I didn't. I seered Grand Uncle Horace as a runt, who I have also since advised we should not lynch as we have an established vig kill.

Going Grand Uncle Horace please because someone back there said he was the other runt of the litter.

Wosh

So this vote looks desperate.

Ok - that is good to know.

Are you invoking the #LurkerPrinciple ? I am prepared to put a placeholder on por_please_ya until something better comes along. With Porps tge more charming they are, the greater the likelihood of being evil.

Wosh
No, porps has been pretty active. Just been very quick to jump on things. I think it's more likely that she's evil than not.

Good afternoon.

First congrats to Evil and SK on a stellar 18 hours. Really good gets all round. Esp well done on not falling for greeny's obvious bait post. The vigs did....hehe

Good gets dank420_ and DERO . Unhappily some of my helpfulness was about getting folk to legit vote. That was genuine. Meh, if true I don't regret it.

Imagine the pain of being the twin runt of boncer34 . He is rather yappy. The best thing he did was choking poor eth-dog . The latter has subsequently royally screwed the pooch exposing himself and Greenery so maybe it was best we kept him alive for the time being.

Can we also thank jmoo wan . The early publication of Bridget jmoo's Diary cost the author's life and may have contributed to the Greeny and e-d stuff ups. Kudos for a premium performance.

Oh yep SK and Evil the Footy Guy is the Mad Doc.

Will be around late to offer thoughts on coordinating Evil and SK kills.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good afternoon.

First congrats to Evil and SK on a stellar 18 hours. Really good gets all round. Esp well done on not falling for greeny's obvious bait post. The vigs did....hehe

Good gets dank420_ and DERO . Unhappily some of my helpfulness was about getting folk to legit vote. That was genuine. Meh, if true I don't regret it.

Imagine the pain of being the twin runt of boncer34 . He is rather yappy. The best thing he did was choking poor eth-dog . The latter has subsequently royally screwed the pooch exposing himself and Greenery so maybe it was best we kept him alive for the time being.

Can we also thank jmoo wan . The early publication of Bridget jmoo's Diary cost the author's life and may have contributed to the Greeny and e-d stuff ups. Kudos for a premium performance.

This seems suss...

Good afternoon.

don’t tag me - i’m no longer participating in this game.

Good afternoon.

Fantastic I'm two from two with Boncer and FG. Some just never lose it.

Fantastic I'm two from two with Boncer and FG. Some just never lose it.
Turns out FG is a good guy. Who'd call a good guy mad? **** this game

Well with that realisation (actually reading the OP) I will move across to Grand Uncle Horace as he has admitted guilt above. Wosh

Turns out FG is a good guy. Who'd call a good guy mad? * this game

Well with that realisation (actually reading the OP) I will move across to Grand Uncle Horace as he has admitted guilt above. Wosh
Yeah, he's minor Evil. I think the vigs will take care of him

I didn't. I seered Grand Uncle Horace as a runt, who I have also since advised we should not lynch as we have an established vig kill.

So this vote looks desperate.
Who else am I gonna vote for mate lol I'm cooked!

For all their numbers, village is having a shocker.

Most of those with good roles are now known.

Dapper - seer
Mannum - Flog
Greenery - Flog
Unknown - last Flog
Eth-dog - vig .... Hehe
We know the Doc and will kill tonight
FootyGuy - Mad Doc

No, porps has been pretty active. Just been very quick to jump on things. I think it's more likely that she's evil than not.
#LurkingInPlainSight PORPS! YOU DIE!

(I have gone consciously early with this play. I just haven’t posted it for so long I was missing it. Normally a Day 5 post)

For all their numbers, village is having a shocker.

Most of those with good roles are now known.

Dapper - seer
Mannum - Flog
Greenery - Flog
Unknown - last Flog
Eth-dog - vig .... Hehe
We know the Doc and will kill tonight
FootyGuy - Mad Doc
I forgot there were 4 flogs...

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back