Training Training reports 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Xerri needs to improve his ruck craft immensely. Match sim highlights show him putting the ball on the plate for the other team.
Our midfield may be looking the goods, however if this spud keeps gifting the ball to the opposition, the mids be chasing tails all day.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
We'd probably be better off to still have Goldy rucking for us, even though he's playing for another team

I really only hope that our Ruck Stocks work out and he’s not chasing too hard from rubbish taps. It’s an exhausting way to play and he and that midfield need to be given the best opportunity

Pray Game Show GIF by ABC Network

Unlike you to look for the negative in a situation.

Club will be training on Australia Day, great opportunity to support the boys given it‘s A public holiday.View attachment 1890094

Kevin White in his injury update mentioned that they'll be doing another round of match sim on that day.

It's a great chance for everyone to see Brayden George unleashed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really only hope that our Ruck Stocks work out and he’s not chasing too hard from rubbish taps. It’s an exhausting way to play and he and that midfield need to be given the best opportunity

Pray Game Show GIF by ABC Network
I'm all for a bit of negativity but how often have we seen our mids get smashed despite dominating the hitouts.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm all for a bit of negativity but how often have we seen our mids get smashed despite dominating the hitouts.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’m a realist and without Goldy there’s a huge gap to fill. I hope it can be filled. George goes like a cut cat but if he spends his energy chasing the ball at ruck stoppages it’s going to be an exhausting season.

I’m a realist and without Goldy there’s a huge gap to fill. I hope it can be filled. George goes like a cut cat but if he spends his energy chasing the ball at ruck stoppages it’s going to be an exhausting season.
Clarko has 4 premierships and how many AA rucks?

And in the time frame since his first flag (2008-2023), the very best rucks in the game (Cox, Sandilands, Goldstein, Naitanui, Grundy, Gawn) have won how many premierships?

And as a side note, anyone who calls themself a realist is either a 19th century pre-Impressionist painter... or a pessimist.

Last edited:

And in the time frame since his first flag (2008-2023), the very best rucks in the game (Cox, Sandilands, Goldstein, Naitanui, Grundy, Gawn) have won how many premierships?

And as a side note, anyone who calls themself a realist is either a 19th century pre-Impressionist painter... or a pessimist.

Umm yeh thanks. You’re confusing me. There’s too many Colby’s on here all of a sudden. Are you one of many aliases or separate individuals?

Anyway
Cox -1
Gawn-1
Goldy- won more Finals than *
Sandilands- won more Finals than *
Clarko- goes gets Hale to win two Flags

A good Ruckman helps

Who Are You Simple Town GIF by Eternal Family

Last edited:
Umm yeh thanks. You’re confusing me. There’s too many Colby’s on here all of a sudden. Are you one of many aliases or separate individuals?

Anyway
Cox -1
Gawn-1
Goldy- won more Finals than *
Sandilands- won more Finals than *
Clarko- goes gets Hale to win two Flags

A good Ruckman helps

Who Are You Simple Town GIF by Eternal Family

I don’t think Xerri is anywhere near as bad as some are suggesting. Hes got him self in great shape and training well by the reports.

I don’t think Xerri is anywhere near as bad as some are suggesting. Hes got him self in great shape and training well by the reports.
33 career games, fit as ****, has dominated VFL at times, horrendous continuity at senior level due to injuries the last 2 years, and constantly being compared to peak Goldy.

There's no guarantees, but there is a player to work with there.

Besides Gawn and Cox who are the premiership ruckmen since 2005?

Nankervis is one, Mumford? Goodes???

Remove this Banner Ad

Training Training reports 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back