Training Training reports 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

What's our ruck options
1. Xerri
2. CCJ
3. Stare into the void, keep staring, wait until it stares back and the madness takes over.
4. Free

Last edited:
Good.

Improving how we tackle and how to use your body to break tackles is something that could be very beneficial.

Hope Stevo and Taylor are doing extra classes 😂
Jmac still working at the club? Should get in on the action too

5fbb9cd6c2754e2155dd32b5704a047e.jpg

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm thinking of going Wednesday to training. What are the odds of match sim? Or would I be better off waiting until Friday?

I'm thinking of going Wednesday to training. What are the odds of match sim? Or would I be better off waiting until Friday?

Friday is generally match sim day. And Kev White has already alluded to Brayden taking part on Friday, that might be your best bet.

My opinion only, of course.

Friday is generally match sim day. And Kev White has already alluded to Brayden taking part on Friday, that might be your best bet.

My opinion only, of course.
Watching Brayden kick a bag would be amazing I might hold off until Friday

1. Xerri
2. CCJ
3. Stare into the void, keep staring, wait until it stares back and the madness takes over.
4. Free
We just need a stopgap until Goad comes good. Could be anything but will definitely be a handful athletically once he puts size on

Good.

Improving how we tackle and how to use your body to break tackles is something that could be very beneficial.

Hope Stevo and Taylor are doing extra classes 😂
Tackling might be a product of this but more likely it'll be flexibility, physical strength and confidence that the boys gain. If there's any kind of judo/standing component, that strength component goes up immensely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Training Training reports 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back