Training Training Reports - Current report, Monday 13th February, Post #1427

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree with Thai. I'm more excited about this year than last. New team, lots of potential and slightly lower than normal expectations are all being well fed by the terrific training reporters. Thanks again guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for all these training reports. So many unknowns this year, very exciting.

Go the RoughNuts

Might as well add my 2 cents since I dragged my tired body out of bed at 7:30AM to go stand out in rain...

It was the first time in over two and a half years I've seen the boys live so it was a little difficult to differentiate between one another, however, minor observations include: TOB, Shiels, Pittonet looks noticeably bigger (in comparison to previous years), T Mitchell & JOM are very solid lads - neither participated in match simulation, instead boxed and ran laps. Shoey and Vickery both impressed me during the match simulation. I strongly believe Ty will fit in beautifully with less pressure on him to perform. V difficult to ascertain who else performed well from my vantage point. Stalwarts Burgoyne, Duryea, Smith, Shiels, Roughead and Gibson were all heavily involved. Mitchell Lewis is a huge lad, like a beautiful thoroughbred.. oh, Ryan Burton has put on at 3-4 kg of muscle. Ready to go! Seemingly works hard, also.

Anything further I'll add later.

Couple of screens from the AFL site...

483713.jpg

483631.jpg

483694.jpg

483720.jpg

Plenty more here: http://www.aflphotos.com.au/galleri...17 Training - Hawthorn 200117&image_id=483625

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JOM is approaching 'Ben Cousin arms' levels of fitness. What a machine.
As long as he doesn't have Ben cousins nose

I'd only be concerned if she suddenly had a burning desire to make love.

It wouldn't be Manila Hawk she was thinking of
If it got my missus in the mood I'd bluetac the pic on our bedroom ceiling! :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Training Training Reports - Current report, Monday 13th February, Post #1427

Remove this Banner Ad

Back