Training Training thread - news and live reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been burned by Mason too many times. He plays two good games a year, goes missing for huge periods in games and for stretches of games.

He's had every faith shown in him, given long contracts and he simply hasn't delivered.
Why so personal? Do you have more at stake in relation to Wood's performance than any other North supporter? Maybe you should dial down your emotional investment just a tad.

Why so personal? Do you have more at stake in relation to Wood's performance than any other North supporter? Maybe you should dial down your emotional investment just a tad.

Oh I see more than one person can play the "cold rational intelligence" card.

Those numbers don't look right for Garner.

It says he averages less than 1 goal a game, less than 1 contested mark per game, less than 1 mark inside 50 per game and less than 10 effective disposals per game.

It also says he only plays on average 6 games per year?

Have they missed the bulk of his better games or something?

Those numbers don't look right for Garner.

It says he averages less than 1 goal a game, less than 1 contested mark per game, less than 1 mark inside 50 per game and less than 10 effective disposals per game.

It also says he only plays on average 6 games per year?

Have they missed the bulk of his better games or something?
The quoted stats look totally legit to me, especially the TOG % of 4502 and 3162 respectively.

TG and Mason along with Jacobs are my 3 favourites. I am not sure they have ever even played in a game at the same time. If those 3 had stayed fit and played to their potential in the last 5 years I suspect we get much closer to winning a flag!

Garner top 10 b&f 2017, close to 30 touches a few times.

Has also played well in finals.

His best to date is comfortably infront of wood.

No one has ever questioned garners spot in the team, whereas wood has been dropped many times. Too bad his lower body is made of tissue paper.

Exactly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you miss Wood winning us the game against Sydney?

I like Garner. But he's behind Wood at moment on output.

Especially now we have someone competent who might play Wood to his strengths.

Did you miss Garner winning us a final?

I know he's a good clubman but that might be pushing it too far.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Slowest, tiny player to ever play for us i reckon.

His legs seemed to pump real fast but he didn't seem to actually go anywhere.

Feel bad though as he is an awesome bloke. He certainly gave it his best, all you can ask of any player for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back