Transfer Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s not perfectly reasonable, that’s the whole point lol. Kilman isn’t half the defender he is and he just went for £40mil
Everton have rejected the bid so what's the problem? Why are people crying about it haha

It’s not perfectly reasonable, that’s the whole point lol. Kilman isn’t half the defender he is and he just went for £40mil
Lille just accepted a bid of about 44 mill for Yoro, now he may choose to still go to Real, but I will go the 4 for him over 70 mill for Branthwaite all day every day. It is time for us to walk away from stupid English tax prices for once. We have been sucked in far too often in the past.

Lille just accepted a bid of about 44 mill for Yoro, now he may choose to still go to Real, but I will go the 4 for him over 70 mill for Branthwaite all day every day. It is time for us to walk away from stupid English tax prices for once. We have been sucked in far too often in the past.

No stress, I really hope that’s what happens

The benefit of having more than one transfer target per position. Yoro and De Ligt for the price of one Branthwaite would be incredible business.

Yoro is better. However Braithwaite is English and Yoro only has one year left on his contract.

In my opinion I would say Braithwaite has a higher market value without looking at xfermarkt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couple of interesting signings for United, ETH getting a couple of countrymen.

Zirkzee looks an exciting footballer running around the pitch but doesn't have much of an end product yet. De Ligt looked good a couple of seasons back back flopped hard at Bayern(always a huge risk chancing on a revival of form). Moves a bit like a cargo ship so he'll end a energetic partner, Martinez should be able to cover his deficiencies.

Transfer Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back