Transfer Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I've liked Bowen when he's played centrally.

What's going on with Paqueta? He's been charged with betting offences, but can he still play until his case is determined?
Yep can still play.

Bowen I think is probably better on the wing because of his lack of hold up play, but if we have more possession under Lopetegui vs. Moyes, that might not be as big of an issue.

Apparently Steidten wants Endo and Lopetegui wants Carlos Soler from PSG in terms of our next CM target.

Would probably prefer the latter just from an age / resale standpoint depending on the price.

We rejected a 14mil euro bid from Marseille for him weeks ago,

Saw that the ExWHUEmployee guy reckons 15mil euros would get it done.
Right, sounds like Slot is happy for him to go.

I think Soler is a better ball playing midfielder in any case, Endo more of a DM. Depends if Lopetegui thinks we need another DM alongside Alvarez I suppose.

I think we're shaping up to be the biggest spenders in the window at this point.

I hope it wouldn't be that much, would be an overpay for a 31 year old striker really.
Not with the dumb money your league can afford. We don’t need to sell him so clubs need to pony up. 30m will start talks.

Fülle is still an international level striker and UCL finalist. He has currency

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bet the Villa player heading in the other direction would be undervalued to balance it out.

Atletico are bidding 34m pounds for Gallagher straight up at the same time.

Overvalued. But Chelsea can amortised that overvalued cost over 5 years while they bank the overvalued profit for Gallagher straight away.

Remove this Banner Ad

Transfer Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back