Transfer Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Would have preferred Duran, but hoping to get 3 good seasons out of him at least.

Sad to lose him. Sure he only scored 12 goals in the season, but he knows exactly where the ball is, really great in the build up, lethal header, and such a huge part of the dressing room. Honestly one of my favourite football humans. Just an elite dude.

Having said that, 32m for a 31yo is astronomical, and basically offsets Couto. Hope we push ahead with Cherki now and a young striker to develop. Moukoko and Haller should be both gone

Sad to lose him. Sure he only scored 12 goals in the season, but he knows exactly where the ball is, really great in the build up, lethal header, and such a huge part of the dressing room. Honestly one of my favourite football humans. Just an elite dude.

Having said that, 32m for a 31yo is astronomical, and basically offsets Couto. Hope we push ahead with Cherki now and a young striker to develop. Moukoko and Haller should be both gone
Apparently the fee is a fair bit less than 32M I've read, so guess we'll see when it's announced.

Apparently the fee is a fair bit less than 32M I've read, so guess we'll see when it's announced.
I’m speaking in Euros, but it’s 27+5. Not sure what that is in pounds
Apparently there's a bunch of add-on's / clauses to even to get that amount, the initial fee is below 20M quid, which makes me feel a lot better with the deal really.
I’m just reporting what everyone’s transfer god is spruiking

Palace taking a beating in the transfer window
Entering his 2nd last year of his contract and after a strong Euros probably at the peak of his £ value now.

Hopefully negotiate higher than £60m from those wealthy Geordies.

Funnily enough, think we can adequately cover Guehi, Eze is the one I don't want to leave, not yet anyway. Mateta must stay too for us to keep our level.

2 very good signings for West Ham, their forward line is looking better than United’s.

Have to wonder if this is them getting their affairs in order ahead of a Kudus sale. I know there’s been interest in him from a few clubs including us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 very good signings for West Ham, their forward line is looking better than United’s.

Have to wonder if this is them getting their affairs in order ahead of a Kudus sale. I know there’s been interest in him from a few clubs including us.
Won't be until next season when his 85M release clause kicks in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Transfer Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back