Travis Boak - Over rated by our supporters?

Remove this Banner Ad

Christ Boak. If you were so desperate to retire you could have just not put your hand up for selection. No need to single handedly lose us another prelim to prove you are past it.

Legacy is tarnished.

Was never in the Gray or Tredrea category but he is more or less in the Kane Cornes tier, maybe even lower because his finals series are atrocious.
Nah. Kane Cornes won a premiership.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His turn overs are responsible for at least 3 of their goals
Yep, but at least he is trying to get the ball and do something with it... if everyone else was switched on unlikely that there would have been turnover or they would have been as damaging.

I would rather have Boak out there than:
F. Evans
Mcintee
Dixon
Marshall
Mead
Rozee
Ratagolea
L. Jones
Narkle

Kane is a poor excuse for a human being who played well in one flag.

Travis is a far more decent human who has got the most out of his talent by dedication to fitness but has chronically underperformed at key moments.

Overrated as a footballer by some - yes.

If this club is serious we move him off the field. I don’t think we are.

I've been off Boak for a few years now, everytime I say I think his times up, Port supporters go off at me saying "ya can't do that to a great clubman".

I get that he is popular but when a player needs to move on, he has to before it becomes selfish to stay.

This year he was the main contributor to the bomb it to Dixon gameplan, not his fault he's told what to do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Travis Boak - Over rated by our supporters?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back